The Maxlite® 5 Rolling UnderSeat Carry-On is so organized, it’s like traveling with a personal assistant on board. Designed to fit under the seats of most major North-American airlines, it features multiple specially-designed pockets, including a padded laptop or tablet sleeve, a removable plastic compartment for cosmetics, office supplies or accessories, two external quick-access pockets, and a spacious interior with large zippered opening. For smooth mobility and easy handling, this compact carry-on also includes two ball-bearing wheels and a low-wobble, dual-position adjustable PowerScope Lite handle. A rear stacking strap easily slides over the retractable handle of a spinner or Rollaboard® suitcase for convenient hands-free travel.
CARRY ON SIZER TESTED*
- Polyester fabric with DuraGuard® coating resists water and stains to keep luggage looking great.
- Lightweight yet sturdy PowerScope Lite handle reduces wobble and is strong enough to support another tote or case.
- High-performance ball-bearing wheels have been rigorously tested to ensure a smooth, easy roll.
- Unobtrusive rear strap fits around the extension handle of a Rollaboard® or spinner suitcase for secure stacking and hands-free mobility.
- Ergonomic, high-tensile-strength zipper pulls are tough yet easy on the hands.
- Padded laptop/tablet sleeve offers protection for electronic essentials.
- Removable, hanging wet pocket is perfect for storing cosmetics or toiletries.
- Features low-profile top, side, and bottom carry handles.
- H20 Guard protects the interior lining from moisture.
*THIS ITEM WILL FIT MOST CARRY ON CRITERIA
Case dimensions: 15.25" x 13" x 8" / 38.73 x 33.02 x 20.32 cm
- Overall dimensions (including wheels and handles): 17.5" x 14.5" x 8.5" / 44.45 x 36.83 x 21.59 cm
- Volume: 26 L
- Weight: 2.5 kgs / 5.5 lbs
- Backed by Travelpro® Built For A Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- department store
Very good bag for carrying my camera equipment on long journeys by air. I used some packing containers to separate things and make it easy to remove camera and lenses when going through security.
$$ but worth it
Great. Luggage arrived via fedex. Product was as expected.
Haven’t use it yet for travel, but came very safe and intact in the box without any damage.
I love this little Travelpro bag. I wasn’t going to respond to your request for a review until I had tried it out. Now I can report that it actually does fit under the seat! It fit more easily under a window seat but the centre seat (of three) was a tight squeeze. Just barely made it - but it DID fit. I’m short, so the bag provided me with a comfortable foot rest. Finally, the price was amazing. Roughly 30% of (that’s “of” not “off”) the non-sale price of the same bag in my local department store. With free shipping and little free gift, I am one very happy camper, and that doesn’t happen often.