Big doesn’t have to mean heavy with this lightweight, super-durable full-size Maxlite® 5 29-inch Expandable Spinner. Perfect for longer trips or multiple travellers, this large checked baggage keeps all your belongings organized with a convenient zippered front compartment, a full-size zippered interior lid pocket, a side accessory pocket, and a spacious interior with adjustable tie-down straps. For effortless mobility and easy handling through airports, train stations and even city streets, this handsome suitcase features four 360° Spinner wheels and a dual-position adjustable PowerScope Lite handle with patented comfort Contour Grip.
- Patented Contour Grip is designed with rubberized touch points for a comfortable handhold and easier maneuvering.
- Lightweight yet sturdy PowerScope Lite handle locks in two positions (38" and 42.5") to accommodate users of different heights.
- 4-wheel spinners rotate 360°, providing effortless maneuverability and a smooth roll in any direction.
- Polyester fabric with DuraGuard® coating resists water and stains to keep luggage looking great.
- Honeycomb frame system provides lightweight durability.
- Unique bottom tray design increases durability and stabilizes wheels for trouble-free alignment and maneuverability.
- Expands up to 2" to maximize packing capacity with tapered shape to prevent tipping.
- Ergonomic, high-tensile-strength zipper pulls are tough yet easy on the hands.
- Features low-profile top, side, and bottom carry handles.
- Full-length interior lid pocket, side accessory pocket, and adjustable hold-down straps offer packing convenience and flexibility.
- H20 Guard protects the interior lining from moisture.
- Case Dimensions: 29" x 20.5" x 12.5" / 73.6 x 52.07 x 31.75 cm
- Overall Dimensions (including wheels and handles): 31" x 21" x 13" / 78.74 x 53.34 x 33.02 cm
- Volume: 121.78 L
- Weight: 8.5 lbs / 3.9 kgs
- Backed by Travelpro® Built For A Lifetime Limited Warranty.
It's of good quality!
good, the package came quickly as indicated.
Well made & good quality, looks great & very stylish.
Love that this is a soft sided spinner, so much easier to maneuver. It’s surprisingly lightweight and very spacious, holds A LOT of stuff. My only “complaint” is that the colour is not what is shown on the website. I purchased “dusty rose” which shows as quite pink on the site but is actually more of a mauve in real life. HOWEVER, I’m actually really happy with the colour, was concerned after purchase it would be too pink for me. So worked out great!
I haven't had the opportunity to actually use the luggage yet, but upon receiving it, I am very pleased with the weight. It is very light. And I like the depth of the luggage. It's deep and looks like it would be able to pack a lot. I'm not sure about the handling of the suitcase when it's full in terms of the handles and wheels and the overall manouvering and steering but I hope to try it out soon. So far I like what I see.