Stay organized while navigating from point A to B with the 31-liter Recon daypack that features a redesigned suspension system for all-day comfort, a 15" laptop sleeve in the main compartment and a tablet sleeve in the front compartment. A hydration port and two stretch-mesh water bottle pockets make it easy to stay hydrated when you're on the go. A stretch-front stash pocket allows you to carry a helmet, soccer ball or stash extra gear on the exterior.
- Iconic 31-liter backpack updated with a stretch front stash pocket and improved organization
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the front compartment for quick access
- The FlexVent™ suspension system boasts custom injection-molded shoulder straps and a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel for maximum support and ventilation
- Padded, fleece-lined 15" laptop sleeve in main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Front stash pocket with stretch side panels for additional volume
- Secondary compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- 360 degree reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Two water bottle pockets made with stretch mesh offer the ability to conceal contents
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Fabric: 210D Cordura® nylon mini-ripstop (Dune Beige/Forest Night Green, TNF Black, Spectra Yellow/TNF Black, Asphalt Grey/Krypton Green, Forest Night Green/Asphalt Grey), 420D nylon, 600D polyester print, 1680D Ballistic s nylon
- Volume: 1892 in³ (31 liters)
- Dimensions: 19.25" x 14" x 9.5" / 49 x 36 x 24 cm
- Laptop Sleeve: 12.25” x 13" / 31.11 x 33 cm
- Avg Weight: 2 lbs 10.68 oz (1210 g)
- The North Face Limited Lifetime Warranty
Great product, great service!
Received my bag in less than a week. The backpack is exactly what I wanted and got it at the best price. Been waiting for this backpack to go on sale at other stores but I stumbled across your company. Unfortunately the backpack I wanted was not in stock so I signed up to be notified once it was. I received an email that it was back in stock and it was still at sale price which was a bonus. Will probably buy again since you carry great brands at awesome prices.
Recon back pack (the North Face)
Just used it on a trip to Hilton Head SC. I found it roomy with enough neat pockets and a secure protective computer pocket. Well made. No problem at airport security.