Samsonite Xenon 3.0 Slim Backpack
You Save: $60.05 ( 30% )
Introducing Xenon 3.0 - A business line that is modern, contemporary, and feature rich. Timeless classic design with well considered personal electronics organization.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Poly construction.
- Compact profile features a padded drop-in laptop compartment that will hold a 15.6" laptop.
- Top carry handle features a micro injected top with neoprene padded grip.
• Red accent bar tack attachment.
- 1680D Ballistic - Is a standard, even weave of durable nylon material originally specified by the Federal Government for military use. The term "denier" (D) refers to the size of the yarn used: the larger the denier, the bigger the yarn.
- Smart Sleeve - Feature allows case to slide over the Upright handle tube for easy transport.
- Laptop compartment - Is a built-in padded compartment designed to carry your laptop computer and help protect it from shocks while traveling.
- Tablet Pocket - A compartment designed to store your tablet.
- Capacity: 19 L
- Body Dimensions: 16.5" x 12.0" x 6.0" / 41.91 x 30.48 x 15.24 cm
- Overall Dimensions: 16.5" x 12.0" x 6.0" / 41.91 x 30.48 x 15.24 cm
- Weight: 0.95 kgs / 2.1 lbs.
- Samsonite 3 Year Warranty
- laptop compartment
Samsonite Xenon Slim Review
I bought this for my husband to replace his old worn-out one. He likes it (the quality is definitely good) but he says it does not have as much space as his old one so check out other models if you are looking for lots of space.
Happy with purchase, both quality and shipping
I love it, it is spacious and has plenty of pockets. I carry a 14" laptop and the laptop compartment has space that allows me to add extra documents in perfect shape. Overall, quality/price is excellent.
Great small business laptop backpack
This is a great small-ish business backpack for my transit commutes and my short flight business trips. I'm loyal to Samsonite luggage too. My last Samsonite laptop business backpack had no external pockets (bottle, umbrella) so this Xenon slim is a great upgrade, along with the small passport pocket and luggage handle strap in the back. It pairs well with my Samsonite spinner carryon for my frequent 2-3 day business trips. Note: the 15.6" laptop pocket has thin padding at the bottom edge. I wedged a small folded towel there for extra protection. Also the main pocket is indeed "slim", so not ideal if you need to carry a lot of working papers, books, clothes etc. But just fine for a book or two and chargers, and hat/scarf/gloves for the winter business trips.