- Fits under most airline seats
- Four, multi-directional spinner wheels for easy mobility
- Integrated charging port allows for easy access to personal portable chargers (personal batteries not included)
- Interior mesh organization pockets, laptop and tablet sleeve
- Exterior zippered pocket with organizational panel for quick stash and organization for smaller items
- Additional exterior pocket for quick stash items
- Smart sleeve on back allows bag to be placed over handle of most upright luggage pieces
- Spinner Wheels - Four wheels...zero effort, four multidirectional spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm.USB Port - Integrated charging port allows for easy access to personal portable chargers (portable charger not included)
- Case Dimensions: 15" x 13" x 8" / 38 x 33 x 20 cm
- Overall Dimensions (including wheels and handles): 16.5" x 13.75" x 9" / 42 x 35 x 23 cm
- Weight: 2.5 kgs / 5.6 lbs.
- Samsonite Limited 3 Year Warranty
- storage area
- overhead bin
I haven’t used the product yet but love the easy moving wheels and the room in the storage area
Have not used it as yet but. a treat to pack and I’m sure that I’ll enjoy it on holiday.
It is far from Samsonite’s legacy
The design seems ok, but the downside was its handle that was not sturdy (looked more like a grocery bag). It is based on my personal opinion of course. I instead bought another Samsonite hardshell underseater, which I am quite happy with.
I won't be using it for a while, but it is the perfect size and I just love the colour.
I havent used my Sansonite spinner yet but I am thrilled with all the many storage spaces, and that I can store under a seat rather than having to fight putting it into a full overhead bin.