Two stylish anti-theft bags in one - The Citysafe® CX Convertible Backpack can be worn as a backpack or fold down to sling over your shoulder as a handbag. There’s room for a wallet, cosmetics case and more, with zipper security and a cut-resistant anchor strap to keep everything protected.
- Smart zipper security and cut-resistant materials protect your belongings
- Cut-resistant anchor strap secures around a fixed object to protect your bag
- RFID blocking pocket protects your credit cards and passport against unwanted scans
- Can be worn as a backpack or folds down into a handbag
- Detachable strap can be tucked away neat
- Fits a 10-inch tablet
- Internal pockets to keep your gear organized
- Volume: 8 L
- Backpack strap length (min): 5.5" / 14 cm
- Backpack strap length (max): 29.5" / 75 cm
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.4" x 10.2" x 4.7" / 34 x 26 x 12 cm
- Weight: 1 lb. 0.6 oz. / 470 g
- Pacsafe 5 Year Limited International Warranty
Promo codes cannot be applied on this product.
- water bottle
The bag is cute and the quality is good
Shopping was easy, the price was the cheapest that I could find online and in person. The Pacsafe bag was brand new and in the plastic packaging. Pacsafe bag has all kinds of safety features to protect your bag and possessions from theft including slash proof fabric, special zips and is RFID protected. So all in all super happy with my purchase and with how fast i received it ,(if i remember correctly it was about 5days). I wasn't sure about purchasing through Canada Luggage Depot, because of some reviews that i had read, but I sm very happy with my experience with them. Thank you
Love the bag. Good size for day trips, water bottle, money, phone, some make up, small light sweater. The straps took a little figuring out in the beginning but after a couple of times changing it I was able to figure it out pretty quickly. Only negative was I thought the bag was going to be a lighter rose pink/**** colour but it’s more of a tan/brown. No big deal, still a nice colour but not what I was expecting
This was exactly what I was looking for for my trip to Thailand this fall. I wanted a backpack that wasn't too bulky or heavy because I still wanted to be comfortable carrying it all day but that was still big enough to fit everything I needed when going out to explore the city, like a light jacket, an umbrella and a bottle of water. This backpack from Pacsafe has the perfect size, it's super lightweight and it's so cute! The quality is great, it seems very durable, not to mention it's waterproof. I tend to get extremely worried, and even a little paranoid, about having my belongings stolen in a foreign country. The safety features in this backpack gives me peace of mind when travelling or even going out on a daily basis. Definitely recommend it!
Great quality and super cute. Also the best price I was able to find online and in person (including shipping). Super fast delivery and I would 100% recommended this to anybody