First place winner of the prestigious 2018 Carryology Best Travel Luggage category. These packs are at home in the beds of dusty and dented pickup trucks, tied to yaks on faint footpaths, under your bed or in your garage and everywhere in between. From loading a few racks of cams for trips to the Creek, organizing your gear library at home, or packing for the biggest trip of your life, the Transporter® Series will take you there, and bring your gear back safe.
- Tough As Nails: Dual sided TPU coating inside and out, burly hardware, stiffened main body fabric with protective accent ribs, overlapping zipper rain flaps and design details protect your gear from external elements like snow, rain, hail and sun while keeping your sharp points from poking through.
- Gear Intensive Activities: Duffels are workhorses, plain and simple. We stuff them full of more than we should, why not provide a reasonable way to carry them? These duffels amplify your experience, making the way ahead, no matter the distance, clear and easy. Expedition ready, these duffels won’t weight you down when it comes time to shoulder the load.
- Zippered end pocket with overlapping rain flaps for quick access to smaller items
- Four burly webbing grab handles
- Eight side panel web lashing points securing duffel or attaching gear
- Four lower web lashing points for securing duffels
- Large, lockable U-zip access to main compartment
- Weather-protected main compartment zip path with overlapping rain flaps
- Stowaway contoured harness and yoke for comfortable backpack carry
- Internal zippered mesh side panel pocket
- Shoulder strap included
- Stowaway Spacermesh Harness:
- Full yoke and contoured harness straps
- Soft, breathable contact surface for comfort
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Main: 840D Nylon TPU Double Coated
- Accent: 400/400D Nylon TPU Double Coated
- Bottom: 840D Nylon TPU Double Coated
- Volume: 2441 in3 / 40 L
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 20.9" x 12.2" x 10.6" / 53 x 31 x 27 cm
- Weight: 1.2 kgs / 2.7 lbs.