When you don't want to worry about whether there's enough room for that extra rope, more layers or creature comforts to ease your journey, the Sojourn Shuttle 130 offers space, organization and protective features for the most daring, farflung adventures. Whether you're backcountry skiing in British Columbia, alpine climbing in Chamonix or trekking in Nepal, roll your gear to the end of the pavement with an extra wide HighRoad chassis and oversized 110 mm wheels. Made of heavy-duty bluesign® approved, 100% recycled high tenacity nylon main body and bottom fabrics, this highly capable gear hauler keeps items securely packed with StraightJacket compression, internal stash pockets and an external boot bin to separate dirty laundry.
Our iconic StraightJacket compression straps with padded sidewalls offer a flexible and secure option to protect contents and keep loads under control. When not fully stuffed, bag compresses to a smaller size.
Extra-wide chassis stabilizes large loads while extra-large wheels keep up with heavy-duty use—and keep you rolling on the roughest of surfaces.
ENHANCED USER EXPERIENCE
Sojourn Shuttle feature a dual tube trolley, buttonless grip, add-a-bag compatibility and Travel Sentry® luggage identification.
SUSTAINABLE & DURABLE BUILD
Constructed with heavy-duty bluesign® approved, 100% recycled high tenacity nylon main body and bottom fabrics, using DWR treatments made without PFAS.
- Heavy-duty bluesign® approved, recycled high tenacity and ballistic materials
- Durable and lightweight High Road chassis
- Unique StraightJacket compression provides extra padding and load control
- TSID luggage registration included with each piece
- Patent pending, buttonless trolley handle grip
- Hidden add-a-bag strap for carrying extra bags
- Interior mesh and liner pockets for organization
- Extra space with rear pocket and ID window
- Oversized 110 mm wheels handle rough terrain
- Floating, exterior-access boot bin separates dirty, smelly stuff
- Injection-molded high-clearance ABS® base with integrated footbar. Extra wide 16""/41 cm. chassis to stabilize large loads.Extra large 4.25""/11 cm. wheels with sealed bearings to smoothly roll over rough surfaces. Lightweight and strong 6061 aluminum frame. Retractable ErgoGrip handle
DIMENSIONS & SPECS
Dimensions: 36.42" x 20.87" x 16.93" / 93 x 53 x 43cm
Materials: Main: bluesign approved, 100% Recycled 460D High-Tenacity Nylon with Ripstop, PFAS-Free DWR
Bottom: 100% Recycled 500D High-Tenacity Nylon, PFAS-Free DWR
Weight: 9.5lbs / 4.31kg