Part of the stylishly capable Sojourn Family of travel packs and luggage, the Sojourn Porter 30 marries the comfort of a backpack with the simplicity and storage capacity of a duffel—all in one attractive, durable package. Whether you’re tossing it in a car, shouldering it on a train or carrying it on a plane, padded sidewalls protect your belongings. Updated StraightJacket straps compress contents to a smaller size. An AirScape™ backpanel keeps you cool and dry as you move through your day. The add-a-bag strap connects this pack to your wheeled luggage. Daylite™and Farpoint™/Fairview™ daypacks are compatible.
Our iconic StraightJacket compression straps with padded sidewalls offer a flexible and secure option to protect contents and keep loads under control. When not fully stuffed, bag compresses to a smaller size.
STOWAWAY HARNESS & HIPBELT
Harness and hipbelt deploy at a moment’s notice for backpack-style carry and quickly disappear into the backpanel for safekeeping when the bag is checked.
SUSTAINABLE & DURABLE BUILD
Constructed with heavy-duty bluesign® approved, 100% recycled high tenacity nylon main body fabric and 100% recycled ballistic polyester bottom fabric, using DWR treatments made without PFAS.
- Heavy-duty bluesign® approved, recycled high tenacity and ballistic materials
- Comfortable AirScape backpanel with tuckaway harness and hipbelt
- Unique Straight Jacket compression provides extra padding and load control
- TSID luggage registration included with each piece
- Interior mesh and liner pockets for organization
- Ridge foam, vented backpanel with pocket for tuckaway harness/hipbelt
- Soft breathable spacermesh contact surface for comfortable feel + Adjustable sternum strap with whistle + Stowaway webbing hipbelt with padded wings
DIMENSIONS & SPECS
Dimensions: 17.50" x 14.57" x 10.63" / 44 x 37 x 27cm
Materials: Main: bluesign approved, 100% Recycled 460D High-Tenacity Nylon with Ripstop, PFAS-Free DWR
Bottom: 100% Recycled 1680D Ballistic Polyester, PFAS-Free DWR
Weight: 3.01lbs / 1.37kg