Adventuring to a far-off destination where you'll stay with your belongings more often than leave them in your hostel? (Looking at you, tea house trek.) We have the perfect solution. A hybrid of travel and backpacking packs, the Farpoint Trek 55 features both on-the-go and on-the-trail essentials. A luggage-style front-panel opening makes for painless packing and unpacking-leaving plenty of time to ask for a second serving of dal bhat and warm your muscles next to the yak dung-burning stove. An adjustable backpanel provides a custom torso fit and maximum airflow helps you stay cool and dry when putting in miles on the trail. In transit, a protective AirCover® keeps away damage-in nature, it doubles as a waterproof raincover. Sleeping bag straps, a hydration compartment and hipbelt pockets provide a place for everything. Still need more room? The Trek is compatible with our Farpoint/Fairview® Travel Daypack or Daylite® packs. The whole Farpoint/Fairview Family is now made from 100% recycled, bluesign® approved fabrics for a pack that's as durable as it is sustainable.
- Backpacking Meets Travel: Backpack-style carry keeps your load stable on your back while travel-specific features make it easy to stay organized.
- Airspeed® Suspension: Tensioned mesh backpanel keeps the weight off the back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
- Aircover® Included: An AirPorter and a raincover in one—the AirCover® protects your pack both when you check it in and when the skies open up.
- Farpoint®/Fairview® Travel or Daylite Pack Compatible: Webbing straps on the front panel of the pack come in handy when you need to bring an additional Farpoint/Fairview or Daylite pack.
- Stowable AirCover® protects checked packs during travel and doubles as a raincover
- Large front panel access for easy packing
- Zippered lower compartment access with divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Multi-function sleeve carries a hydration reservoir or tablet/laptop in padded case
- Upper side and front panel compression straps stabilize loads
- Small zippered top pocket stores smaller items
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Padded tubular side grab handle
- Durable stretch-woven side pockets
- Daylite attachment loops/external attachment points
- Vertical front panel quick-zip pocket
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Airspeed® Suspension:
- 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- Airspeed® Backpanel:
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel with side ventilation
- Soft edgeless padded mesh harness with 4+" of adjustability for perfect fit
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment
- Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface and heavy load support
- Breathable, stowaway reverse spacer mesh hipbelt
- Main: bluesign® approved 420D recycled nylon, PFAS-free DWR
- Accent: bluesign® approved 500D recycled high tenacity nylon, PFAS-free DWR
- Bottom: bluesign® approved 500D recycled high tenacity nylon, PFAS-free DWR
- Volume: 3356 IN3 / 55 L
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 28.35" x 15.35" x 12.2" / 72 x 39 x 31 cm
- Weight: 4.234 lbs. / 1.92 kgs.