Measuring 52” inside, the NANUK 995 is our longest case built for extreme protection and transportation of double rifles, primarily.
It has earned the trust of sportsmen, sportswomen, hunters, law enforcement and the military. After all, the NANUK 995 is built to survive the outdoors, water, dust, impact and all kinds of abuse. It’s made to get in harm’s way so the gear inside stays safe and unharmed. It’s no wonder that it has also become the go-to case for photo and video pros who also use the NANUK 995 for lighting kits and tripods.
Built to organize, protect, carry and survive tough conditions, the 995 waterproof hard case is impenetrable and indestructible with a lightweight, tough NK-7 resin shell and it’s four (4) PowerClaw latches.
With NANUK’s exclusive locking and latching system, your case stays shut and secured until you are ready to open it. For extra security, two latches feature an integrated TSA accepted key lock to keep your equipment securely locked during transit but accessible for inspection by the TSA when required. This indestructible MIL-Spec case is equipped with a lid stay feature to keep the case safely open when in use and the reinforced stainless-steel eyelets can be used to secure additional padlocks.
The NANUK 995 protective case comes with two (2) soft grip and ergonomic handles to make it easy and comfortable to transport.
The handles feature stainless steel hardware that are spring-loaded to avoid harm when traveling or during shipping. This transport case is also equipped with an automatic pressure release valve.
This MIL-Spec injection molded case is backed by a lifetime warranty. Inside, products can be secured with solid foam, custom foam or the case can be purchased empty.
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x H): 52" × 14.5" × 6” | 1321 x 368 x 152 mm
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x H): 55.1" × 17.3" × 6.6” | 1399 x 440 x 168 mm
- Lid Depth: 1.6″ | 41 mm
- Base Depth: 4.4″ | 112 mm
- Internal Volume: 4524 cu.in | 2.61 cu.ft | 74.1 L
- Weight (empty): 21.6 lbs | 9.8 kgs
- Temperature Range: Min -20°F (-29°C ) | Max 140°F (60°C)
- Material: Lightweight NK-7 resin
- Max buoyancy: 175 lbs | 79.4 kgs
- Padlock Holes Diameter: 0.340"
- Airline carry-on: No
- Nanuk Limited Lifetime Warranty