Nanuk 990 Case With Foam
You Save: $0.00 ()
A favorite of sportsmen, sportswomen, hunters, law enforcement and the military, the NANUK 990 is built to survive the outdoors, water, dust and abuse of all kinds.
At 44 inches inside, this case perfectly fits a single AR-15 or similar rifle and pistol, or a takedown shotgun and accessories. This military-grade case is also commonly used by photo and video pros as a lighting kit travel case or a tripod hard case.
The NANUK 990 features-two spring loaded handles and rolls smoothly on its polyurethane wheels.
Built to organize, protect, carry and survive tough conditions, the 990 waterproof hard case is impenetrable and indestructible with a lightweight, tough NK-7 resin shell. Its four (4) PowerClaw latches, two of which feature an integrated TSA-accepted key lock, keep your equipment securely locked during transit but accessible for inspection by the TSA when required.
With NANUK’s exclusive locking and latching system, your case stays shut and secured until you are ready to open it.
This indestructible MIL-Spec case is equipped with a lid stay feature to keep the case safely open when in use and reinforced stainless-steel eyelets can be used to secure additional padlocks.
The NANUK 990 protective case comes with two soft grip and ergonomic handles to make it easy and comfortable to transport.
The handles feature stainless steel hardware and are spring-loaded to avoid harm way when traveling or during shipping. This transport case is also equipped with an automatic pressure release valve.
This MIL-Spec injection molded case is backed by a lifetime warranty. Inside, products can be secured with solid foam, custom foam or the case can be purchased empty.
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x H): 44" × 14.5” × 6” | 1118 x 368 x 152 mm
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x H): 47.1" × 17.3" × 6.6” | 1196 x 440 x 168 mm
- Lid Depth: 1.6″ | 41 mm
- Base Depth: 4.4″ | 112 mm
- Internal Volume: 3828 cu.in | 2.21 cu.ft | 62.7 L
- Weight (empty): 17.8 lbs | 8.1 kgs
- Temperature Range: Min -20°F (-29°C ) | Max 140°F (60°C)
- Material: Lightweight NK-7 resin
- Max buoyancy: 145 lbs | 65.8 kgs
- Padlock Holes Diameter: 0.340"
- Airline carry-on: No
- Nanuk Limited Lifetime Warranty