Nanuk 920 Case
Nanuk 920 Case
The slim profile, but generous capacity of the NANUK 920 case makes it perfect for protecting laptops, tablets, camera with lens and accessories, drones, electronics, two (2) handguns with accessories, sample kits, medical equipment, first aid supplies, outdoor equipment, knives, boating gear, fishing sonar, tools, and equipment of all sorts. Lightweight, rugged and compact, the NANUK 920 hard case adapts to every environment.
Built to take abuse so your valuable gear doesn’t, the NANUK 920 waterproof hard case is impenetrable and indestructible with a lightweight, tough NK-7 resin shell and its PowerClaw superior latching system.
The NANUK 920 protective case comes with a soft grip and ergonomic handle to make it easy to transport.
It also features stainless steel hardware and integrated handle stay to keep the handle out of harm’s way when traveling or during shipping. This transport case is also equipped with an automatic pressure release valve and an integrated bezel system to accommodate custom panels without needing to drill holes so the case stays watertight.
With NANUK’s exclusive locking and latching system, your case stays shut and secured until you are ready to open it.
The NANUK 920 organizes, protects, carries and survives in any conditions, especially tough ones. It takes the abuse so valuable gear inside doesn’t.
The NANUK 920 is a favorite of photographers, videographers, drone operators/pilots, outdoor enthusiasts, sportsmen, law enforcement officers, first responders, military, hunters, shooting sports enthusiasts, medical professionals, and many more to protect their most valuable gear.
This MIL-Spec injection molded case is backed by a lifetime warranty. Inside, products can be secured with cubed foam, custom foam, padded dividers or the case can be purchased empty.
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x H): 15" × 10.5" × 6.2” | 381 x 267 x 157 mm
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.7" × 13.4" × 6.8” | 424 x 340 x 173 mm
- Lid Depth: 2.1" | 53 mm
- Base Depth: 4.1" | 104 mm
- Internal Volume: 977 cu.in | 0.56 cu.ft | 16 L
- Weight (empty): 5.1 lbs | 2.3 kgs
- Temperature Range: Min -20°F (-29°C ) | Max 140°F (60°C)
- Material: Lightweight NK-7 resin
- Max buoyancy: 40 lbs | 18.1 kgs
- Padlock Holes Diameter: 0.300"
- Airline carry-on: Yes *
* Check with your airline carrier before travelling.
- Nanuk Limited Lifetime Warranty