- Integrates with Eagle Creek’s Pack-It™ System so you can stay organized and maximize the amount of storage in the duffel
- Water repellent fabric for maximum durability and gear protection when you can’t predict the weather
- Reinforced at the weakest points for extra support, so you don’t have to worry while traveling
- Side grab handles, padded top haul handles, and removable backpack straps make it easy to carry three different ways
- U-shaped zipper opening gives easy access to main compartment
- Durable wheels add even more versatility for easy travel through airports and even the most rugged cobblestone streets
- Zippered end pockets protect and organize extra gear
- Six lash points give you the ability to strap it to your roof for any traveler on the move
- Foam padded bottom protects your contents from impact
- Lockable zippers are protected by a storm flap shield for extra water resistance
- Rectangular shape is great for stacking with other luggage
- Zippers designed for ease, even when wearing gloves
- Reflective material adds safety for night use
- Folds into a stuff sac for easy storage
- Material: TPU 600D Poly, 1000D Helix™ Poly Twill
- Capacity: 7870 cu in | 129 L
- Dimensions: 34" x 13.75" x 15" | 86 x 35 x 38 cm
- Weight: 4 lbs 7 oz | 2.01 kg
- price tag
- duffle bag
Big capacity. Light weight.
Excellent - Travelled to Antarctica with it.
Great bag, fast shipping!
I was just about to move to Ethiopia when I noticed my old duffle bag was broken. I ordered this one and I am so happy with it! its only 2 kg, with wheels so you can pack lots of stuff! I packed 30 kg of clothes in it. The material is waterproof and really sturdy. No need to worry about the sippers or the seams exploding, even when overstuffed. It travelled to Ethiopia without any problems. It shipped in 4 days and its worth the price tag.
Thought they sent me the incorrect bad because the box was tiny but open it up and the bag is huge and light
Goods were great
Very pleased with my purchase