The Canada Luggage Depot "JanSport Vote & Win" Contest is open to Canadian residents only who are over the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry.
How To Participate - No Purchase Necessary
In order to participate, contestants are to like and comment on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, the number of the bag/backpack they like most. Only 1 vote per social media platform will be eligible for this contest. To be eligible, you must complete your entry before 11:59:59 PM ET on the last day of the applicable contest period. Winners will be chosen at random. Limit one (1) entry per person, per contest period. All entries from individuals found to have entered more than once will be void. Entries are subject to pre-approval by Canada Luggage Depot.
The contest entry starts on August 24, 2018 and ends on September 15, 2018 at midnight. The winner will be announced September 17, 2018 after 12:00pm (noon - Eastern Standard Time) and will be contacted to claim their prize.
There are a total of one (1) prize available to be won. The prize is one (1) JanSport High Stakes backpack. Prize will be delivered to the winner upon identity and address verification. Canada Luggage Depot reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
Canada Luggage Depot will announce the potential winner via social media within two (2) business days following the date of the relevant drawing. A response must be received within 24 hours. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within the time specified above, he/she will not win any prize and will be disqualified.
By participating, entrants agree:
- That Canada Luggage Depot may (unless prohibited by law) use winner’s name, city of residence, photograph, image and/or likeness for advertising and other promotional purposes, without further review or compensation, in any media, in perpetuity and worldwide.
- To hold Canada Luggage Depot, its parent, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and other agents, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and assigns harmless against any and all claims, loss, liability, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of their acceptance, possession or use of a prize or their participation in this contest.
- By entering this contest, participants acknowledge having read and accepted these rules and consents to publication of their name (first and last) and their city of residence for purposes relating exclusively to this contest and its promotional materials, without compensation.
- Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Canada Luggage Depot is not responsible for any late, lost, illegible, incomplete, falsified, failed, or destroyed entries, or for any electronic miscommunications or failures of any kind, which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this contest. Any and all lost, late, illegible, incomplete, falsified, destroyed, or failed entries will be disqualified. No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and a purchase will not increase the odds of your winning. Canada Luggage Depot is not responsible for incomplete, lost or late entries or errors or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise, which may limit or affect in any way an entrant’s ability to participate in this contest.
Canada Luggage Depot also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this contest, or to be acting in any manner it deems to be in violation of the Official Rules or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If, for any reason, this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, violation of applicable law or regulation or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, Canada Luggage Depot reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest in whole or in part.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted on the entry form at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.