Victorinox brings innovation to hardside luggage in the Spectra™ 2.0 Collection. Engineered to be ultra-light without sacrificing durability, these 100% pure Bayer polycarbonate cases feature a stylish, scratch-resistant matte finish along with protective corner guards. And to ensure a smooth, stable roll, eight wheels and a dual-trolley handle system round out Spectra™ 2.0 to deliver performance-focused design at every turn.
- Slim, ultra-light and constructed of break-resistant 100% pure Bayer polycarbonate, this convenient case is ideal for short trips and meets most global carry-on regulations including IATA.
Comfort grip, one-touch, dual-trolley aluminum handle system locks into three different positions – 41" (104 cm), 39" (99 cm) and 37" (94 cm)- to accommodate travelers of various heights and adjusts when transitioning from pushing the bag on four wheels to pulling it on two wheels.
- Dual-caster wheels feature soft tread offering ideal traction for a smooth roll across any surface while also providing 360° maneuverability and zero weight-in-hand.
- Break-resistant 100% pure Bayer polycarbonate with stylish, scratch-resistant matte finish delivers superior strength for the highest level of performance.
- Corner guards and zipper bumpers provide added protection to areas of the case most prone to impact and abrasion.
- Zippered mesh divider wall stretches for easy packing.
- Y-shaped compression straps cover a greater surface area to keep folded items secure.
- Top haul handle for easy carrying.
- Removable ID tag for security and convenience.
- Dimensions: 15" x 21.7" x 7.9" / 38 x 55 x 20 cm
- Weight: 6.2 lbs [2.8 kg]
- Capacity: 1892 cu in [31 l]
- The Spectra™ 2.0 Collection is backed by the Global 10-Year Limited Warranty.