Travelpro Platinum Elite Tri-Fold Carry-On Garment Bag
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE
You Save: $180.00 ( 50% )
The Travelpro® Platinum® Elite Tri-Fold® Carry-On Garment Bag provides crumple-free convenience in a compact grab-and-go travel bag for short stays that protects your formal wear and keeps it looking good. Luxuriously crafted with top-quality stain-resistant fabrics, genuine leather trims and chrome zippers, this handsome garment bag features padded interior roll bars that help prevent wrinkles. Built-in interior zippered pockets provide space for folded shirts & clothing, undergarments, accessories and other items, while a TSA-compliant, quart-size removable wet pocket is the ideal place for toiletries. A large exterior zippered pocket provides an additional quick-access space for a laptop or tablet and your boarding essentials.
- Dual hanger hooks allow you to hang the bag while open, providing easy access to contents.
- Padded roll bars accommodate longer garments and guard against wrinkles.
- Removable quart-size wet pocket is TSA compliant and perfect for storing toiletries.
- Quick access front and rear slip pockets are ideal for storing essentials.
- Unobtrusive rear strap fits around the extension handle of a Rollaboard® or spinner suitcase for secure stacking and hands-free mobility.
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps allow for hands-free carrying.
- Genuine leather carry handles provide comfortable handholds and ultimate durability.
- High-density nylon fabric with DuraGuard® coating keeps luggage looking great for life.
- SUPRA™ zipper heads are engineered to resist damage from frequent use and abuse.
- *CARRY ON SIZER TESTED
- Volume: 15.73 L
- Case Dimensions: 12" x 20" x 4" / 30.4 x 50.8 x 10.1 cm
- Overall Dimensions (including wheels and handles): 12.5" x 20" x 4" / 31.75 x 50.8 x 10.1 cm
- Weight: 3.7 lbs / 1.67 kgs
*THIS ITEM WILL FIT MOST CARRY ON CRITERIA
- Backed by our Built for a Lifetime Limited Worry Free Warranty.
- suit jackets
- price point
Light and useful
Light but sturdy and easy to carry. Two minor complaints are that my suit jackets are both slightly wider and longer than the bag. I’m a 44Tall so not overly large but I have to fold my suit up and in to put it into this bag which then folds it again. More fuss than I was expecting but the bag almost does everything I want.
Great bag, could be wider
Overall I love this bag. It is well made, solid and makes it very easy to carry up to 3 suits with accessories. I would have liked the bag to be a bit wider however. As a man who wears a size 50 jacket, I do have to stuff the shoulders in a bit which leads to creasing. I would also have liked to have instructions on the best way to pack your suits. It's a bit of a trial and error process. Having said all this. It is still the best option I have found at this price point.