Business? With pleasure! For business travellers on the go, this Platinum® Elite Slim Business Brief mixes durable construction with stylish, practical design. Built to eliminate hassle and look good doing it, this handsome briefcase keeps you well-organized with built-in pockets for accessories like device cables and power chargers, as well as individual padded sleeves for laptop and tablet. For added security, the Travelpro® ID TheftBlock™ pocket helps protect credit cards and passports against RFID scanners. Additional features provide comfort, durability and stylish detail, like genuine-leather double carry handles, stain- and abrasion-resistant fabric, and SUPRA™ zipper pull tabs. Backed by the Travelpro® Built for a Lifetime Limited Worry-Free Warranty.
- Padded laptop (up to 15.6") and tablet sleeves protect electronics.
- Organizational pockets store power cords, powerbanks and other essentials for daily use.
- Travelpro® QuickSlip™ front pocket with magnetic closure is ideal for storing cell phone or other essentials when going through airport security.
- Travelpro® ID TheftBlock™ pocket keeps credit cards and passports protected against loss and identity theft.
- Genuine leather carry handles provide comfortable handholds and ultimate durability.
- High-density nylon fabric with DuraGuard® coating resists stains and abrasions.
- SUPRA™ zipper heads are engineered to resist damage from frequent use and abuse.
- Unobtrusive rear strap fits around the extension handle of a Rollaboard® or spinner suitcase for secure stacking and hands-free mobility.
- Volume: 12.5 L
- Case Dimensions: 12" x 16" x 2.75" / 30.4 x 40.6 x 6.9 cm
- Overall Dimensions: 13" x 16" x 5" / 33 x 40.6 x 12.7 cm
- Weight: 2.7 lbs / 1.22 kgs
- Backed by our Built for a Lifetime Limited Worry Free Warranty
- notch condition
- Identity Theft
- laptop pouch pocket
- credit cards
- price point
I like most aspects of this case except one. The outside pocket has a single zipper pull, which means if you have to access this pocket which holds the mostly used items, you must unzip the whole zipper from bottom to the top. Ridiculous in my opinion on a premium bag at this price point. Perhaps more product development is in order. Other than that the case seems to be well made. I have several other Travelpro bags and this one is the one which has my least favourable impression so far at this price point.
The Travelpro Laptop bag arrived well packed and in top notch condition. It has excellent features. This is one of several Travelpro pieces I have owned over the years. I have found that you don’t need to spend this kind of price point for a quality bag but I have never regretted spending more on lasting quality
Just what I was looking for when traveling. It’s well made, smart looking with plenty of room for my laptop and documents. The padded laptop pouch pocket is a nice touch as well as the Identity Theft Protected Pocket as my Passport and credit cards.