Everything she needs in one perfect bag! The Maxlite® 5 Women’s Tote delivers big on performance in a compact, lightweight carry-on. Organization is effortless with interior pockets for everything from power cords and back-up batteries to cosmetics and accessories. Padded laptop and tablet sleeves keep your electronics protected, while the Travelpro® QuickSlip™ front pocket with magnetic closure is ideal for storing essentials like a cell phone, keys or other necessities. There is even a side pocket perfect for a water bottle, compact umbrella, gloves or other convenience. A rear strap lets you stack this bag on a spinner or Rollaboard® for hands-free mobility.
- Polyester fabric with DuraGuard® coating resists water and stains to keep luggage looking great.
- Unobtrusive rear strap fits around the extension handle of a Rollaboard® or spinner suitcase for secure stacking and hands-free mobility.
- Ergonomic, high-tensile-strength zipper pulls are tough yet easy on the hands.
- Padded laptop (up to 14”) and tablet sleeves offer protection for electronics.
- Organizational pockets store power cords, powerbanks and other essentials.
- Travelpro® QuickSlip™ front pocket with magnetic closure is ideal for storing cell phone or other essentials when going through airport security.
- Exterior side pockets hold a water bottle, compact umbrella and other accessories.
- Volume: 17.35 L
- Case Dimensions (H x W x D): 11" x 17.5" x 5.5" / 27.94 x 44.45 x 13.97 cm
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 11" x 21" x 5.5" / 27.94 x 53.34 x 13.97 cm
- Weight: 1.4 lbs. / 0.63 kgs
- Backed by Travelpro® Built For A Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Love the tote, it’s lightweight and very roomy from bottom to top not like most large purses or bags where the top is narrower which makes it difficult to pack according to the size of stuff you put at the bottom because the top narrows in making it difficult to zip up. Great for travel, shopping and throwing a few purchases inside to keep your hands free, or just regular everyday use where you want everything with you; water, sweater, snack ... I purchased the black with pink inside, the pink shade is very feminine and not too girly. Shipping was fast came in a sturdy box no damage.
Haven't used it yet but it is the perfect size for carbon and day trips. Padding for tablet or small laptop. 2 separate slots. Its very classy looking.
I haven't used it yet but as an experienced minamalist traveller I can see how it will be invaluable for holding the extras that don't fit in my carry-on luggage. Love the length of the handles and zip top, that it easily slides over the handle of my luggage and is constructed with sturdy material. I travel for up to 6 weeks with just carry-on luggage! Previously in a cargo bag and back pack. Now it will be this Tote and my new Travelpro Crew carry-on luggage (also purchased from Canada Luggage). Canada Luggage customer service was outstanding, quick (free) delivery and my purchase was the lowest price I could find .
Size is good but fabric disappointing
Perfect size. Love it! Lots of room. Only complaint is lack of cross body strap. I will be using this with a carry on size backpack for travel, and wanted the hands free option a cross body strap gives. I knew this before I ordered and was prepared to add my own detachable strap, which I have since done. It is now perfect.