Made to fit under the seats of most major domestic carriers, this sturdy Crew™ VersaPack™ Rolling Underseat Carry-On has everything to help keep you organized on the go. On its own for an overnight trip, or as a complement to other luggage for longer stays, it provides a spacious interior and smart amenities, like padded laptop/tablet sleeves (up to 14"), an exterior side pocket that fits an umbrella or water bottle, and a quick-access front organizer with multi-use compartments and key fob. Additional practical amenities include a Travelpro® QuickSlip™ front pocket with magnetic closure, ideal for storing a mobile phone or other essentials at airport security checkpoints, while a built-in USB port with exterior FAA-compliant dedicated charger pocket lets you power devices on the go.
Navigate any terrain thanks to two large, ultra-durable, high-performance ball-bearing wheels and a four-stop height-adjustable PowerScope Handle for smooth rolling and maneuverability. Additional carrying options include a top handle and rear stacking strap that easily slides over the retractable handle of another rolling bag, providing hands-free mobility.
Quality-crafted for durability with sturdy corner armors, skid guards and heavy-duty wheel housing, Crew™ VersaPack™ is the civilian version of the luggage that flight crews use, tested to meet the same standards for superior quality and durability. Backed by the comprehensive Built for a Lifetime Limited Warranty with our Trusted Companion Promise.
- Individual padded sleeves fit most 14" laptops and standard-size tablets
- External USB port provides access to power on the go
- Exterior power bank pocket provides FAA-compliant power connected to an external USB Port (battery not included)
- Patented PowerScope aluminum extension handle minimizes wobble and has multiple stops to accommodate users of different heights
- High-performance ball bearing wheels ensure the smoothest roll and long-lasting durability
- High-density ballistic nylon fabric with DuraGuard® coating resists stains and abrasions
- Built-in protection includes robust corner armor, skid guards and durable wheel housings that protect high-wear points
- Travelpro® QuickSlip™ front pocket with magnetic closure is ideal for storing a cell phone or other essentials when going through airport security
- Exterior side pocket is ideal for a water bottle or umbrella
- Quick-access front pocket includes a key fob and organizational compartments
- Removable, hanging personal organizer includes water resistant compartments and organizational pockets
- SUPRA™ Zipper heads are engineered to resist damage from daily use and abuse
- Rear strap fits around the extension handle of a Rollaboard® or spinner suitcase for secure stacking and hands-free mobility
CARRY ON SIZER TESTED*
- Volume: 24.5 L
- Case Dimensions (H x W x D): 15" x 13.25" x 8.25" / 38.1 x 33.65 x 20.95 cm
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 16" x 13.25" x 8.25" / 40.64 x 33.65 x 20.95 cm
- Weight: 6.1 lbs / 2.76 kgs
- Backed by our Built For a Lifetime Limited Warranty with our Trusted Companion Promise
- design perspective
From the moment I ordered to the arrival of my piece of luggage I knew what was happening with my order. I ordered on a Saturday and my luggage shipped on Monday and I received it on Friday. Yesterday used the carry on roller for the first time and it is exactly what I wanted!,
Great prices and service
Will use it next week. Impressed so far.
Fits in overhead of Dash 8. 737-800 emergency row fits under seat ahead with leg room to spare. Compartments are great, fits on big bag well and pulls along just fine between gates.
The quality and utility of the beg is very good. From a design perspective, the location of the padded pouch for a laptop pulls the bag open so you need to apply pressure to close the zipper. One other opportunity for improvement is to reduce the size of the bag by 2-3 or 1 inch in both height and depth so that it fits into the overhead storage bins if smaller, regional business jets. I have been asked sometimes to check the bag, which defeats the purpose.