Made to fit under the seats of most major domestic carriers, this sturdy Crew™ VersaPack™ Rolling Underseat Carry-On has everything to help keep you organized on the go. On its own for an overnight trip, or as a complement to other luggage for longer stays, it provides a spacious interior and smart amenities, like padded laptop/tablet sleeves (up to 14"), an exterior side pocket that fits an umbrella or water bottle, and a quick-access front organizer with multi-use compartments and key fob. Additional practical amenities include a Travelpro® QuickSlip™ front pocket with magnetic closure, ideal for storing a mobile phone or other essentials at airport security checkpoints, while a built-in USB port with exterior FAA-compliant dedicated charger pocket lets you power devices on the go.
Navigate any terrain thanks to two large, ultra-durable, high-performance ball-bearing wheels and a four-stop height-adjustable PowerScope Handle for smooth rolling and maneuverability. Additional carrying options include a top handle and rear stacking strap that easily slides over the retractable handle of another rolling bag, providing hands-free mobility.
Quality-crafted for durability with sturdy corner armors, skid guards and heavy-duty wheel housing, Crew™ VersaPack™ is the civilian version of the luggage that flight crews use, tested to meet the same standards for superior quality and durability. Backed by the comprehensive Built for a Lifetime Limited Warranty with our Trusted Companion Promise.
- Individual padded sleeves fit most 14" laptops and standard-size tablets
- External USB port provides access to power on the go
- Exterior power bank pocket provides FAA-compliant power connected to an external USB Port (battery not included)
- Patented PowerScope aluminum extension handle minimizes wobble and has multiple stops to accommodate users of different heights
- High-performance ball bearing wheels ensure the smoothest roll and long-lasting durability
- High-density ballistic nylon fabric with DuraGuard® coating resists stains and abrasions
- Built-in protection includes robust corner armor, skid guards and durable wheel housings that protect high-wear points
- Travelpro® QuickSlip™ front pocket with magnetic closure is ideal for storing a cell phone or other essentials when going through airport security
- Exterior side pocket is ideal for a water bottle or umbrella
- Quick-access front pocket includes a key fob and organizational compartments
- Removable, hanging personal organizer includes water resistant compartments and organizational pockets
- SUPRA™ Zipper heads are engineered to resist damage from daily use and abuse
- Rear strap fits around the extension handle of a Rollaboard® or spinner suitcase for secure stacking and hands-free mobility
CARRY ON SIZER TESTED*
- Volume: 24.5 L
- Case Dimensions (H x W x D): 15" x 13.25" x 8.25" / 38.1 x 33.65 x 20.95 cm
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 16" x 13.25" x 8.25" / 40.64 x 33.65 x 20.95 cm
- Weight: 6.1 lbs / 2.76 kgs
- Backed by our Built For a Lifetime Limited Warranty with our Trusted Companion Promise
- business jets
The quality and utility of the beg is very good. From a design perspective, the location of the padded pouch for a laptop pulls the bag open so you need to apply pressure to close the zipper. One other opportunity for improvement is to reduce the size of the bag by 2-3 or 1 inch in both height and depth so that it fits into the overhead storage bins if smaller, regional business jets. I have been asked sometimes to check the bag, which defeats the purpose.