Travelpro Airborne Lite with its clean lines is perfectly constructed to be durable and functional. This Collection of Luggage is made of durable ABS with 360 degree 8-wheel spinners that will roll effortlessly in all directions and an expansion feature for additional packing capacity. For convenience it has push-button retractable handle for easy pushing and pulling and will retract into its own protective case well when not in use, self-repairing zippers; main compartment features an integrated TSA lock for added security, privacy pocket and interior tie-down straps help keep all of your packed items secure. Travelpro is the choice of flight crews and frequent travelers.
- Available exclusively at Canada Luggage Depot
- Constructed of durable ABS
- Fully lined interior
- Self-repairing zippers
- Main compartment of each luggage features slider which can be locked for added security
- Hard Body for better resistance
- Integrated TSA lock
- Push-button retractable handle for easy pushing and pulling
- Top and side carry handle for convenient carrying options
- Expansion feature for extra packing capacity
- “Spin 360°” 8 wheels system allow bags to move in all direction easily
- Privacy pocket and interior tie-down straps help keep all of your packed items secure
- Dimensions without wheels and handles: 23" x 15" x 10" (11.5" with expansion) / 58.4 cm x 38.1 cm x 25.4 cm ( 29.2 cm with expansion)
- Dimensions with wheels and handles: 27” x 18” x 10.5” (12” with expansion) / 68 cm x 46 cm x 27 cm (30 cm with expansion)
- Weight: 8.1 lbs / 3.6 kg
- Travelpro 10 Year warranty
Promo codes cannot be applied on this product.
- Reviews (4)
- Questions (0)
Great Product...Great Service
They had the best pricing that I could find on-line. Beautiful luggage it was shipped almost immediately. Ordered on Sunday and I think we received it that Thursday. We will definitely shop at Canada Luggage Depot again!
Excellent product, this is only product I use.
looks good, will not be using till this summer
Bought this as a gift for my eldest who is going to Europe in the spring and plans to do more travel after that. It seems to be a good size for a single guy who doesn’t buy a lot of souvenirs.