Created to provide the everyday voyager with the perfect bag. Thoughtfully designed from the ground up to include the attributes that aid in the everyday journey. Origin timeless mountaineering style offers modern functionality with exceptional regard for detail. Sustainable design reduces our carbon footprint 45-50 percent by diverting plastic bottles from oceans and waste streams into an Origin backpack. Certified recycled material doubles the lifespan of your bag, making it lighter and more comfortable to wear. Intelligent Silvadur™ antimicrobial protection by DuPont is also environment and health safety certified. consider our 4-layer construction includes a theft-barrier as part of Origin’s patented Anti-Theft Security System easily making it the safest bag for our world. Whatever your passion, whatever your pursuit Wherever passion takes you. Whatever you bring Origin provides the peace-of-mind to live your active lifestyle to the fullest!
- Made from sustainable certified recycled RPET material
- Infused with SilvadurTM by DuPont®, Intelligent Antimicrobial Protection and is certified for health and environmental safety by OEKO-TEX and BLUESIGN
- Anti-Theft security system; padded straps are secured at the back panel
- Roomy main compartment with zippered pocket and padded tablet sleeve that fits most devices up to 11” x 9”. Includes organization panel, zippered pocket, and tethered key clip with LED light
- Front flap covered zippered pocket
- Quick grab carry handles with secure wrap, and padded back panel with adjustable webbing straps
- Material: rPET polyester
- Capacity: 10.1 L
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 9.5" x 13" x 5" / 24.13 x 33.02 x 12.7 cm
- Weight: 1.15 lbs / 0.52 kg
- Travelon 2 Year Limited Warranty
Perfect Pack Yet Useless for Traveling
Travelon Small Backpack is a great size and shape and sits well on my 60+ body despite the lack of padded straps. But no dedicated slip pocket for a phone makes this pack almost useless for traveling. The rectangular shape of the pack makes it easy to pull things in and out and it holds just about all you need for walking around. But there is just no good place to put your phone anywhere in the pack. I opened up the interior zip pocket and used that, but the phone did not sit securely and then I had no other pocket for small things. The front pocket is tight at the top and gusseted at the bottom which means your phone sinks down into the wide part where you can't reach it easily or quickly. I ended up using a small crossbody bag for my phone so that I wouldn't lose my mind groping around for it in the pack. Sadly, I will never use this backpack as a travel pack. However, it makes an excellent small 'briefcase' for going to the library or coffee shop in my non-travel life. It fits my iPad Air 3 with Logitech keyboard perfectly, along with a book or two, Midori Traveler's Notebooks and fountain pens.