Designed in collaboration with San Francisco's Mission Cycling Club, the Raider Pack frees you to get in a pre-work ride without weighing you down. Weighing less than a pound, the Raider was named after Mission Cycling's pre-work "raids" up the Marin Headlands. Cooked up over a post-raid breakfast at a San Francisco neighborhood café, Timbuk2 and Mission Cycling were sweaty, tired, and sick of carrying their street clothes in bulky backpacks built for hiking. Understanding the need for a small, lightweight commuter pack that could hold the day's essentials without slowing down the pre-work ride, this Raider was born.
- Super-reflective bottom panel keeps you seen in low light
- Dual external stretch pockets sub in for your jersey pockets to provide access to snacks, gels and other quick-grab items while riding
- Back panel doubles as folding board for keeping clothes wrinkle-free
- Machine washable, cold water; remove plastic folding board before washing. Line dry only
- External utility strap for cliping your helmet while off-bike
- Extra Reflective
- Water Bottle Pocket
- Laptop Fit: 13"
- Top Width: 9.45" / 24.0 cm
- Bottom Width: 10.2" / 26.0 cm
- Height: 18.1" / 46.0 cm
- Depth: 4.72" / 12.0 cm
- Weight: 0.77 lb / 0.35 kg
- Volume: 18 L / 1,098 cu.in.
- Timbuk2 Limited Lifetime Warranty