A rugged roll-top with an innovative closure system that involves bike tubes and matte metal. Yes, this is necessary. A pet project of our Parisian cyclist designer, the Grid pack utilizes bike tubes to create stretchy loops for securing the Tuck's roll-top and matte metal hooks for locking things down. Reflective hits and weatherproof zippers pair with thoughtful back paneling and air mesh straps for a truly pro-cyclist wear, and laptop protection and a quick access magnetic front pocket add a touch of tech to make the Grid work just as hard in the office as it does on the street.
- Roll-top for expandable volume and weather protection
- Side access to main compartment and laptop padded sleeve
- Reinforced drainage holes in side pockets
- Multiple different levels of compression
- Magnetic front pocket to hold small items
- Water Resistant
- Extra Reflective
- Magnetic Closure
- Laptop Fit: 13"
- Top Width: 10.2" / 26.0 cm
- Bottom Width: 9.45" / 24.0 cm
- Height: 15.4" / 39.0 cm
- Depth: 5.51" / 14.0 cm
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. / 0.70 kg
- Volume: 20 L / 1,220 cu.in.
- Timbuk2 Limited Lifetime Warranty
- chest belt
- neck level
sturdy and good. wish there were more slots to lower the chest belt. the lowest was not low enough and came to almost about neck level. love the slit on the side.