This go-to pack for day adventures is outfitted with a women’s specific harness and hipbelt, breathable back panel and built-in rain cover.
- Tensioned mesh back panel provides unparalleled breathability, keeping you cool and dry on the trail
- High-visibility, removable rain cover keeps your gear dry during storms
- Customizable hipbelt compatible with interchangeable VersaClick accessories (sold separately)
- Conveniently store trekking poles on your hipbelt without taking off your pack using the included VersaClick Pole Holder
- Zippered pocket at the top of pack stores small items
- Hipbelt pocket stores snacks, a phone and other small items
- Easily lash gear to the front of the pack using the durable button hole webbing
- Hydration compatible design features a reservoir sleeve with drink tube exit port and two side water bottle pockets (reservoir sold separately)
- Features women's specific shoulder harness, torso and hipbelt profiles for a more comfortable fit
- Material: 210D Robic nylon, 420D nylon
- Usage: Day hike
- Gender: Female
- Volume: 22 L
- Dimensions: 9.4" x 10.6" x 16.9" / 23.87 x 26.92 x 42.92 cm
- Weight: 0.83 kgs / 1.83 lbs.
- Thule Limited Lifetime Warranty
Great bag but should have got the S/M
I’m 5’ 1” and thought I’d be too short for the regular size. However the waist straps sit way to high which requires the shoulder straps to be loosened pretty far so that the waist straps are somewhat comfortable. Otherwise no complaints. Haven’t used it yet though.