Easy-access, grab-it-quick backpack for going to class and hanging on the quad.
- A padded back panel and padded shoulder straps set the standard for a comfortable carry
- Webbing tote handles with a snap closure allow for a multitude of carry options
- Panel-loading, zippered main compartment gives you easy access to your belongings
- Laptop sleeve inside main compartment
- Invisible, secure-zip outer pockets keep valuables safe
- Leather patch
- Bike-light loop
- Novelty Specifications and heritage woven label
- Volume: 884.8 in³ (14.5 liters)
- Laptop Sleeve: 10.82" x 10" (27 cm x 25 cm)
- Dimensions: 9.84" x 4.33" x 14.56" (25 cm x 11 cm x 37 cm)
- Avg Weight: 1 lb (455 g)
- The North Face Limited Lifetime Warranty
- laptop sleeve
- Black Friday
- holiday season
It fits everything I need to carry around. It is practical and useful. I take it everywhere! I like it.
I initially saw this bag on a trip to NYC and started to really like it once I was back in Canada but couldn't find a retailer that had the specific colour in stock. I was pleasantly surprised when I found it on Canada Luggage Depot and it was on sale for Black Friday. The price was great, free shipping and price guarantee during the holiday season. The colour is vibrant and it's a cute bag for taking a few things with me for outings. The laptop sleeve just barely fits my 11in chromebook. That being said, the zipper is a bit difficult to pull with the flap around the edge of the bag, but that's a flaw in the design of the bag itself.