With a modern refresh, this classic TNF™, 28-liter pack for stashing your gear quickly and hitting the road now offers updated features and an improved suspension system for all-day comfort. The main compartment features a padded, highly-protective laptop sleeve and the front compartment is equipped with a tablet sleeve to protect and organize your electronics. Finished with easy-access, stretch-mesh water bottle pockets and an external bungee cord that allows you lash on additional gear.
- Classic 28-liter backpack updated with easy-to-access pockets and an overhauled suspension system
- The FlexVent™ suspension system features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel and a breathable lumbar panel.
- Padded, fleece-lined 15" laptop sleeve in main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Front compartment with internal organization has an extra padded tablet sleeve, a pendolier and additional secure-zip pockets
- 360 degree reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing
- Two extended mesh water bottle pockets can easily double as multi-use pockets with quick-draw cell-phone access on one side
- External, fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Updated front elastic bungee system for external storage
- Comfortable padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Women-specific version available
- Fabric: 600D polyester toile, 500D nylon oxford slub, 420D nylon, 210D Cordura® nylon ripstop, polyester jacquard camo
- Volume: 1709 in³ (28 liters)
- Dimensions: 19.75" x 13.25" x 9.75" / 50.2 x 33.7 x 24.8 cm
- Laptop Sleeve Dimensions: 13.25" x 17.75" / 33.7 x 45 cm
- Weight: 2 lbs 11 oz (1220 g)
- The North Face Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Canada Luggage Depot
- Alain D.
- shipping confirmation
I don’t have my backpack yet, and I’ll review it when we get it after a few weeks - but I wanted to commend the customer service I received. When I got my shipping confirmation, I noticed it was the wrong colour. I emailed customer service and within an hour, I had a reply from Alain D. who was able to intercept it before it left their warehouse and change the colours. I will definitely order from Canada Luggage Depot again and actually even come here first when shopping. I do wish they would have free returns on shipping though - I don’t like that and I’d rather it was built into the pricing so I wouldn’t notice Great job Alain D. thank you so much.