The Base Camp Duffel—XL, the 132-liter version of our adventure icon delivers deeply considered features and legendary expedition-tested durability.
- Four compression straps
- Two padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- Mesh-bag packaging keeps the duffel clean
- Water-resistant ID window on top
- Legendary rugged construction offers water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching
- Main compartment has a secure-zip mesh pocket and an end-cap mesh sleeve pocket for more organization
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant, zippered flap
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps for an ergonomic fit with minimal twisting
- Boot: 840D recycled ballistic nylon with non-PFC DWR finish
- Body: 1000D phthalate-free, recycled PVC with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Volume: 8055 in³ (132 liters)
- Dimensions: 18" x 30" x 18" (45.72 x 76.2 x 45.72 cm)
- Weight: 4 lbs 5.3 oz (1965 g)
- duffle bag
Recommend the North Face "Base Camp" Duffel - XL
Great doing business with you. The product was as advertised. I was already familiar with this model of bag, and the huge size (132 L) is ideal for doing fieldwork. It's not waterproof but it is water resistant, durable, and highly visible. Shipping was fast.
Great Duffle Bag
This duffle bag is a classic. Pack up , go somewhere, enjoy life.