The Base Camp Duffel—M, the 71-liter version of our adventure icon delivers deeply considered features and legendary expedition-tested durability.
- Two padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- Four compression straps
- Mesh-bag packaging keeps the duffel clean
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant, zippered flap
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps for an ergonomic fit with minimal twisting
- Main compartment has a secure-zip mesh pocket and an end-cap mesh sleeve pocket for more organization
- Legendary rugged construction offers water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching
- Water-resistant ID window on top
- Boot: 840D recycled ballistic nylon with non-PFC DWR finish
- Body: 1000D phthalate-free, recycled PVC with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Volume: 4333 in³ (71 liters)
- Dimensions: 14" x 25" x 14" (35.56 x 63.5 x 35.56 cm)
- Weight: 3 lbs 9.1 oz (1620 g)
Best Duffels Around
Have 4 of these and use them for everything. Durable, functional, and look great. Love em.