Zipping to your next flight has just been made easier with the updated Ziplite collection! A modern, feature-rich design with a customized mesh texture offers exceptional durability while you travel in style.
- Constructed of 100% polycarbonate, the customized mesh texture offers excellent scratch-resistance.
- Four, multi-directional airflow Spinner wheels for easy rolling.
- Push-button locking handle is designed to fit comfortably in your hand.
- Expands for added packing capacity.
- Designed to fit in most overhead compartments; however, may not conform to some airlines' carry-on standards.
- Neatly organized interior with a modern print on the lining.
- Zipper Closure
- Hardside (Polycar) - Shell material is made of injection molded polycarbonate, a highly impact-resistant plastic that is strong and lightweight.
- Spinner Wheels - Four wheels...zero effort, four multidirectional spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm.
- TSA Lock - provides luggage additional peace of mind when checking belongings, but can still be easily accessed by TSA agents in the event the case needs to be searched.
- Case Dimensions: 24.5" x 16.75" x 11.5" / 62.23 x 42.54 x 29.21 cm
- Overall Dimensions (including wheels and handles): 26.7" x 17.7" x 11.5" / 67.82 x 44.96 x 29.21 cm
- Weight: 3.76 kgs / 8.3 lbs.
It is ok
It is ok. Expensive for what it is ...
Was a gift for our Granddaughter
She loved the luggage and the color. She hasnt travelled yet so hopefully it will be a great as she loves it so far!
I bought this for my daughter as we live on different continents and her last set was wrecked. She only uses the medium size anyway so I went with a better brand. I LOVE Samsonite! The color of this is beautiful and will stand out on the carousel. I've purchased from Canada luggage Depot before and they provide exceptional service. Thanks so much!
My Samsonite Ziplite 4.0 Medium Spinner Review
I received my order really quick. I haven't used it yet but i will update my review once I've returned from my trip.