This collection features a bold and sleek new design. Constructed of durable yet lightweight 100% polycarbonate, the Samsonite Omni Lite 2.0 creates a unique combination of strength and style that is sure to impress. ￼
- Constructed of 100% polycarbonate shells which are lightweight and impact resistant Four, multi-directional Spinner wheels allow 360° upright rolling in multiple directions.
- Fully lined interiors with zippered compartment and webbing cross straps to minimize shifting of contents.
- Mounted Travel Sentry® (TSA) combination lock provides additional peace of mind when checking belongings.
- Four dual, multi-directional Spinner wheels for easy mobility when rolling the case upright.
- Expandable for added packing capacity.
- Case Dimensions: 28" x 19" x 12" / 71.1 cm x 48.3 cm x 30.5 cm
- Overall Dimensions (including wheels & handles): 31" x 20.75" x 12" / 79 cm x 54 cm x 29 cm
- Weight: 4.8 kg / 10.6 lbs
- Samsonite 10 Year Global Warranty
- customer service
Price reasonable and the quality as good as well ...
product seems great and service good but a little slow on response & confirmation (of delivery) to my order. Felt the prices were fair and honest
Very fast service and amazing quality luggage .
It was excellent!!! This bag was a gift for my Wife and she loved it. The bag arrived before I expected, the colour, size and style were exactly what she was hoping for and the brand for the price left me very satisfied
Firstly, I'd like to commend the customer service in this company - before purchasing I contacted them to ask if there were any delays in shipping due to the virus. Not only did they reply super quickly (to say that there shouldn't be), but the rep was extraordinarily nice and helpful, even complimenting these bags enough that I felt a lot more solid in my purchase. On to the performance - Fantastic! I was looking for new large suitcases because I move a lot for more job, across the Canadian border and back, and my old suitcases got real tore up by the airlines and snowy ground, to the point of being trash. These suitcases fit everything I needed, expanded so as not to crush my items, and didn't even weigh over the airlines "oversized bag" limit once full! Picked them up after a couple long flights with maybe a couple scratches on them (due to the shiny, smooth exterior) but no worse for the wear. The double wheels are also exceptionally helpful and held up great, especially with packed full bags. I expect them to have a nice, long life. Super happy to be able to support a local company, and ecstatic about every part of my purchasing experience here.