This collection features a bold and sleek new design. Constructed of durable yet lightweight 100% polycarbonate, the Samsonite Omni Lite 2.0 creates a unique combination of strength and style that is sure to impress.
- Constructed of 100% polycarbonate shells which are lightweight and impact resistant Four, multi-directional Spinner wheels allow 360° upright rolling in multiple directions.
- Fully lined interiors with zippered compartment and webbing cross straps to minimize shifting of contents.
- Mounted Travel Sentry® (TSA) combination lock provides additional peace of mind when checking belongings.
- Four dual, multi-directional Spinner wheels for easy mobility when rolling the case upright.
- Medium and large pieces are expandable for added packing capacity.
- Samsonite Limited 10 Year Global Warranty
This set includes:
- Case Dimensions: 20" x 13" x 9" / 50.8 cm x 33.02 cm x 22.9 cm
- Overall Dimensions (including wheels & handles): 21.5" x 14.5" x 9.0" / 55 cm x 37 cm x 23 cm
- Weight: 3 kg / 6.7 lbs
- Case Dimensions: 24" x 16" x 11" / 61 cm x 40.6 cm x 27.9 cm
- Overall Dimensions (including wheels & handles): 27" x 17.5" x 11.25" / 69 cm x 44 cm x 28.9 cm
- Weight: 3.9 kg / 8.6 lbs
- Case Dimensions: 28" x 19" x 12" / 71.1 cm x 48.3 cm x 30.5 cm
- Overall Dimensions (including wheels & handles): 31" x 20.75" x 12" / 79 cm x 54 cm x 29 cm
- Weight: 4.8 kg / 10.6 lbs
Promo codes cannot be applied on this product.
Good Quality - Got it fast!
Exactly what I expected, good quality and sizes were bang on. I was very happy with the quick delivery as well!
Fast and efficient delivery - luggage stood up to our first trip overseas and back - 2 bottles of wine remained in tact inside our luggage - great purchase Thanks
I purchased this luggage to replace a set I have used for the past 20 years. I was looking for something that handles better and the spinner wheels will definitely be better. I haven't used the luggage yet, but tested a price in the house.
New luggage set
Great product and very light. Can’t wait to use them in a couple of months in Scandinavia.