***FREE Gifts with Purchase for a Limited Time Only!***
Buy any Samsonite luggage and receive the Canada Luggage Depot Digital Luggage Scale for FREE (valued at 25$)!*
*Offer valid for a limited time only while supplies last and valid on Samsonite Luggage. One offer per customer, per household and per order. Some restrictions do apply.
Samsonite is the only travel product company in the world to have the use of Curv® technology. This new concept in thermoplastics is extremely lightweight and offers exceptional resistance to impact. The shell form and woven layering process is patented by Samsonite.
Innovative combination of lightness and strength - Curv Technology is made in Europe.
Here are a few travel benefits of our innovative CURV collections:
- Incredibly light material to maximize baggage allowance
- Woven structure for exceptional impact resistance
- Unique self-reinforced design, adding strength and protection without adding weight
- Durable luggage with a long lifecycle
- Timeless and longlasting, groundbreaking design
- Award winning and certified design
CURV material - How is it made?
- Made of 100% virgin polypropylene grains. These grains are melted into a thin sheet of polypropylene.
- This sheet is cut into thin strips of about 1 cm wide.
- The strips are then stretched 10 to 15 times making them incredibly thin and strong.
- The strips are woven together, in the same way cotton is woven. The end result is a layer of stretched and woven polypropylene fabric.
- Several layers of woven polypropylene fabric are partially melted and hot compressed to form an incredibly light and strong sheet.
- Made in Germany by Propex Operating Company, LLC.
- Exclusive to Samsonite in the luggage market.
- Four, multi-directional dual Spinner wheels allow 360° upright rolling in multiple directions.
- Highly innovative single point integrated TSA locking system for front pocket and main compartment.
- One-touch push-button locking handle provides comfort when pulling the case.
- Curv Material - Layers of woven polypropylene are formed into self reinforced composite sheets providing superior durability while being extremely lightweight.
- Carry On Sized - Luggage designed to fit in most airlines overhead compartments; may not conform to some airlines carry-on standards.
- Spinner Wheels - Four wheels...zero effort, four multidirectional spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm.
- Push button handle - Locks when fully extended so you can push or pull your case. The handle also locks when fully recessed, greatly reducing the risk of damage when not in use.
- Top carry handle - Allows you to lift the case with ease and comfort, or carry it by hand when rolling isn't an option.
- TSA Lock - provides additional peace of mind when checking belongings, but can still be easily accessed by TSA agents in the event the case needs to be searched.
- Zipper locks - Are designed for secure travel with interlocking pull handles that accept a locking device to help ensure that the zipper cannot be accidentally opened.
- Body Dimensions: 17.0" x 15.75" x 9.0" / 43.18 x 40.0 x 22.86 cm
- Overall Dimensions: 17.25" x 15.5" x 9.0" / 43.81 x 39.37 x 22.86 cm
- Weight: 2.59 kg / 5.73 lbs.