- 900D Poly/Nylon - Combination of Polyester and Nylon fabrics for durability. Nylon is a high strength, durable material with excellent wear properties. The term " denier" (D) refers to the size of the yarn used: the larger the denier the bigger the yarn.
- Carry On Sized - Luggage designed to fit in most airlines overhead compartments; may not conform to some airlines carry-on standards.
- Inline skate wheels - Are constructed of polyurethane with ball bearings to minimize frictional resistance, offer durability and reduced resistance for smooth rolling.
- Retractable handle - Provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the case, and stores neatly inside when not in use. Locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions for secure traveling.
- Wetpak™ - Zippered compartment which allows you to separately pack damp or soiled items.
- Samsonite Limited 3 Year Global Warranty
Description & Features:
- Push button locking handle.
- Smooth rolling in-line skate wheels.
- Internal packing compartments.
- Internal Wetpak™ pockets.
- Side water bottle pockets.
- Removable 3-1-1 pouch.
- Removable, hanging organizer pouch.
- Case Dimensions: 16.0" x 13.0" x 7.5" / 40.64 cm x 33.0 cm x 19.05 cm
- Overall Dimensions (including wheels & handles): 16.5" x 13.0" x 9.25" / 41.91 cm x 33.0 cm x 23.49 cm
- Weight: 2.5 kgs / 5.51 lbs
So far so good.
It has been great so far. Only used it once the week I got it, and I liked it. Clint
Samsonite Large Rolling Underseater
Just perfect! Thanks!
Has pockets everywhere for organizing. Great quality. Maybe a little big for an underseat carry-on but haven't tried it yet for that. Just going to use as regular carry-on
I looked for a very long time before I purchased a carry one. I finally took a chance with this one and liked it so much I got one for my son-in-law for his birthday and after telling my esthetician about how excited I was about it I ordered her one too! Yes, three in a month and that was even before I used it. I used it for the first time last weekend and was very happy, it is very light, rolls smoothly and doesn’t take up much room on the plane. It fit nicely in the overhead although I didn’t try it, it did look like it would fit under the seat. Initially I was concerned about the size and wished I would have ordered a bigger one, after using it I found that the many compartments utilize the space efficiently and a surprising amount fit in it.