With Lite-Shock, Samsonite has once more pushed the limits of innovation by creating its lightest hardside collection with a maximum impact resistance.
Innovative combination of lightness and strength - Curv Technology is made in Europe.
Here are a few travel benefits of our innovative CURV collections:
- Incredibly light material to maximize baggage allowance
- Woven structure for exceptional impact resistance
- Unique self-reinforced design, adding strength and protection without adding weight
- Durable luggage with a long lifecycle
- Timeless and longlasting, groundbreaking design
- Award winning and certified design
CURV material - How is it made?
- Made of 100% virgin polypropylene grains. These grains are melted into a thin sheet of polypropylene.
- This sheet is cut into thin strips of about 1 cm wide.
- The strips are then stretched 10 to 15 times making them incredibly thin and strong.
- The strips are woven together, in the same way cotton is woven. The end result is a layer of stretched and woven polypropylene fabric.
- Several layers of woven polypropylene fabric are partially melted and hot compressed to form an incredibly light and strong sheet.
- Made in Germany by Propex Operating Company, LLC.
- Exclusive to Samsonite in the luggage market.
- Made with Curv® material: extremely strong and incredibly light
- Integrated & Innovative one-slot lock
- Four, multi-directional “airflow” Spinner wheels allow 360° upright rolling in multiple directions. Rolls upright so there is no weight on your arm.
- Monotube push-button locking handle adjusts to multiple heights.
- Zipped divider compartment and cross straps prevent shifting of contents while en route.
- Shock-absorbing shell design provides extra strength to the corners.
- Dimensions: 29.5" x 20" x 12" / 75 x 52 x 31 cm
- Weight: 2.5 kgs / 5.5 lbs
- Samsonite Limited Lifetime Warranty
Promo codes cannot be applied on this product.