Meet the lightest premium Protector™ case on the planet. Up to 40% lighter than other polymer cases.
Pelican™ Air cases are the first in a series of remarkable innovations engineered by Pelican, the pioneers of protective cases. For over 40 years Pelican has designed and crafted the most influential protective cases in the world, and we're just getting started.
With the launch of the Pelican™ Air line of cases, we're redefining the future of protection with a remarkable union of light and tough.
- Automatic Purge Valve - Keeps water and dust out while balancing air pressure
- Retractable extension handle
- Super-light proprietary HPX² Polymer
- Business card holder
- Quiet rolling stainless-steel bearing wheels
- Maximum airline check-in size*
- * Check with your airline for exact measurement requirements.
- BODY: Proprietary Polypropylene Blend
- LATCH: ABS
- O-RING: EPDM
- PURGE BODY: ABS
- PURGE VENT: Hi-Flow Gore-Tex 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven
- MINIMUM TEMPERATURE: -60° F (-51 ° C)
- MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE: 160° F (71 ° C)
- WHEELS: 2
- INTERIOR (L X W X D): 29.59" x 15.50" x 9.38" (75.2 x 39.4 x 23.8 cm)
- EXTERIOR (L X W X D): 32.58" x 18.40" x 11.02" (82.8 x 46.7 x 28 cm)
- LID DEPTH: 2.00" (5.1 cm)
- BOTTOM DEPTH: 7.38" (18.7 cm)
- TOTAL DEPTH: 9.38" (23.8 cm)
- INT VOLUME: 2.49 ft³ (0.071 m³)
- WEIGHT WITH FOAM: 17.60 lbs (8 kg)
- WEIGHT WITHOUT FOAM: 14.06 lbs (6.4 kg)
- BUOYANCY: 169.20 lbs (76.7 kg)
- scuba gear
- diving trip
- carry handle
- weight limit
Pelican lives up to its reputation. Great product and I am able to fit all my scuba gear inside for travel and am under the 50lb. Weight limit. Nice to have the carry handle and wheels.
Pelican case for diver gear travel
Excellent case, travelling overseas for diving trip, and carried everything in one case......perfect...
Great product delivered on time