Designed for both right and left handed people, this sling can be used on either shoulder with ease. Control access to your essensials and tech with proven anti-theft technology, including the PopNLock security clip which allows the bag to be locked to an immoveable object. Pack it up, pack it in, let the adventure begin.
Features & Specs:
- Designed to be used by left and right handed people with equal ease
- Shoulder straps are made to allow airflow through
- Straps can be tucked away when not in use
- Fits a 10 inch tablet
- Hidden pocket
- Attachment points on shoulder straps for small items such as pouches or water bottles
- Internal pockets to keep your gear organized
- Internal attachment point for wallets and keys
- Pen loop
- Water bottle pocket
- Carrysafe slashguard strap with Dyneema
- eXomesh slashguard
- RFIDsafe blocking pockets and material
- Roobar sport locking system
- PopNLock security clip
- Materials: Main material: 210D Nylon Diamond Ripstop, PU1000mm; Lining: 200D Polyester Oxford, PU1000mm
- Volume: 6 L
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 14.57" x 7.87" x 4.33" / 37 x 20 x 11 cm
- Strap Length: Crossbody Circumference: (min) 40 in / 101.6 cm; (max): 64.57 in / 164 cm
- Weight: 1.01 lbs / 0.46 kg
- Pacsafe 5 Year Limited Warranty
- 10 k
- zipper locks
- travel bag
Really impressed with the build quality. The pockets are bit narrower and deeper than you might expect, but that's not an issue as much as an observation. Love that it can be adjusted for wear over either shoulder.
I have a Pacsafe purse and wallet. They are safe and secure. The sling pack I am not happy with the quality of the sling pack. It looks cheap and is not as secure as other pacsafe products. I would not recommend this product.
This is exactly what I have been looking for and suites my needs perfectly, though my 12 year old in a matter of about 10 seconds figured out how to undo the zipper locks. I don't think I'll be letting my guard down when wearing this on my back.
Did not used it yet but I will feel secure with my Anti-Theft Sling Pack. Very well made.
This is the perfect size. Has room for a iPad but is not too big to carry comfortably for a 10 k walk. The zippers are easily secured but also manageable to open and close as needed. I’m happy with the room and the fact that my water fits in the front and is easily accessed.