This versatile bag, which converts from a dual-shoulder backpack to a single-shoulder sling, will help you move from work to night with ease. Internal organization, room for your 10 inch tablet, and anti-theft technology to keep it all secure. Pack your day with peace of mind.
- Can be worn 2 different ways
- Fits a 10 inch tablet
- Hidden pocket
- Internal pockets to keep your gear organized
- Internal attachment point for wallets and keys
- Pen loop
- Main material: 150D Polyester Memory, PU1000mm; Lining: 50D Polyester Embossed Taffeta
- Volume: 6 L
- Backpack Strap Length: (min) 27.95" / 71 cm; (max): 32.28" / 82 cm
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 14.17" x 9.25" x 3.94" / 36 x 23.5 x 10 cm
- Weight: 0.72 lbs / 0.33 kg
- Patented in USA (8365365 & 9161596), China (ZL 201310019724.6). Additional patents pending.
- zipper end
I like the design of the backpack except for the locks. These are fussy, poorly designed, and difficult to use. Who had the idea of having the two front pockets have a loop for the zipper end to pull into? This conflicts with the lock for the main compartment. I find that the Travelon bag that I was replacing has much better locks and sadly I have had to retire the Pacsafe bag after less than a week of use.
This is a wonderful pack for traveling