Roam the city, or park up in a cafe to write about your day’s adventures, with this neat anti-theft messenger bag. The dual compartments helps sort your gear, while lockable zips, and RFID blocking pocket and anchor strap secure your tech and other valuables so you can concentrate on more important things.
- Lockable zips and cut-resistant materials protect your belongings
- Cut-resistant anchor strap secures around a fixed object to protect your bag
- RFID blocking pocket protects your credit cards and passport against unwanted scans
- Magnet closure keeps things shut while on the move
- Fits a 12-inch laptop in a padded sleeve for extra protection
- Internal pockets to keep your gear organized
- Internal attachment point for wallets and keys
- Pen loop for easy storage
- Side pocket for quick access to a reusable water bottle or small umbrella
- Material: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Volume: 8 L
- Dimensions: 9.8" x 12.6" x 3.9" / 25 x 32 x 10 cm
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz / 0.63 kg
- crossbody bag
- Pro 12.9
- Magic Keyboard
It is just the right size with enough pockets to make organizing easy! I would like one in ivory for the summer!
I bought this crossbody bag not knowing for sure whether it would fit my iPad Pro 12.9" (2020 model) with an OtterBox Symmetry Series 360 Case. Thankfully, it does and, should I buy a Magic Keyboard, it will fit as well. The fit is just right, not too snug, not too loose. So your iPad won't swim in your bag as it would in a messenger bag Read more about review stating The perfect iPad Pro 12.9" 2020 crossbody bagfor 13" or 14" laptops, but it will fit without being hit by the zippers. The bag is quite well built, stylish, and its safety mechanisms are not a gimmick. I just don't see a pickpocket being able to overcome the main pocket's triple safety measures without you noticing. Overall, though not advertised as such, it appears to be the perfect crossbody bag for the newer iPad Pro 12.9". Shipping was fast and I'm very satisfied with my purchase.