Constructed with neoprene padding and high-tensile stainless steel wire, the slash resistant Carrysafe® 100 GII camera strap is both durable and comfortable. The non-slip, movable neck pad helps you find the best fit while spring-loaded metal clips and locking mechanisms allow you to quickly clip the strap to your camera case.
- Suitable for most DSLR and MCS with dual side attachment points
- Adjustable webbing with Dyneema®
- Materials: Neoprene padding, Dyneema®/ PP webbing
- Dimensions (W): 1.8 cm / 0.7 in
- Detachable Strap length: 30.3" - 44.5" / 77 - 113 cm
- Weight: 126 g / 4.4 oz
- Patented in: USA 8365365. Additional patents pending.
- Pacsafe Limited 5 Year Warranty
- Pacsafe Camera
This is the third Pacsafe Camera strap that I have bought for my cameras. Can’t really think of a single problem that I’ve encountered. Doesn’t make sense to invest heavily in a camera and not have the most comfortable and secure strap you can buy.
Very happy so far. See if any body tries to steal it off my shoulder in Spain!
This is a fantastic purchase. It was easy to install and provided two options (although my camera uses the traditional method). The strap is very long and I like that I can wear it typical tourist-style or cross body. The neck pad is very comfortable for long wear. Lots of security but it is not any heavier than the strap that came with my DSLR. Love it!