Osprey Rook 65 Men's Backpacking
You Save: $0.00 ()
Backpacking isn’t easy. But it should be. So, in an effort to make your walk in the woods as effortless as possible, we developed a pack that’s capable, comfortable, innovative, and approachable. With lightweight performance, a new adjustable torso system for a seamless fit, an integrated raincover, and superb ventilation, the Rook 65 has your overnight needs covered—whether it’s your first time sleeping under the stars or your fiftieth. The pack’s straightforward feature set, rugged construction, and super comfortable carrying system should tempt backpackers of every ability.
- Lightweight and Simple: Lightweight design with quality materials delivers a straightforward solution that can handle itself well on any trail.
- Integrated Raincover: Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Adjustable Airspeed Suspension: Tensioned backpanel can be easily adjusted to fit a wide range of torso lengths while providing ventilation to reduce sweating. The LightWire frame transfers loads to the hipbelt, taking the pressure off the user’s shoulders and delivers a stable, comfortable carry.
- Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with intuitive torso adjustment system
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
- Osprey Daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated removable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- There are also loops to anchor an optional Osprey Daylite® daypack if you would like the convenience of a small satellite pack for short forays.
- Airspeed Suspension: 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- Soft edgeless padded mesh harness slides over the AirSpeed suspension offering over 4” of adjustability to ensure excellent fit
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Airspeed Backpanel: 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel with side ventilation
- Main: 600D Polyester
- Accent: 450D Polyester
- Bottom: 1000D Nylon Packcloth
- Load Range: 30 - 40 lbs.
- Volume: 3967 in3 / 65 L
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 29.1" x 16.3" x 14.2" / 74 x 41.5 x 36 cm
- Weight: 3.52 lbs. / 1.6 kgs
- Osprey All Mighty Guarantee