Occasionally you need to escape the town in which you live and work-its weather is too cold, its sky too cloudy and it sorely lacks sun and cyan-blue waters. Enter the Farpoint Wheeled 65, a versatile travel pack that's willing and able to accompany you to, say, Santorini-and transform to fit your needs when you get there. Booked a cliffside room for your stay? No problem. Durable wheels let you roll your belongings until the path ahead decides you should deploy the lightweight backpacking suspension. A large front-panel opening makes quick and easy work out of packing and unpacking, while internal compression makes sure everything stays in place until you reach paradise. Compatible with the Daylite® Travel for streamlined outings that call for your laptop and a few other essentials.
- Wheeled or Carried Convenience: Wheel the pack when the path allows or quickly deploy the stowaway harness and hipbelt for a comfortable backpack-style carry when conditions demand.
- Daylite Compatible: Daylite® attachment loops on the front panel of the pack come in handy when you need to bring an additional pack.
- Lightweight and Durable: Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime.
- Durable chassis with oversized 90mm wheels
- Stowable tensioned mesh backpanel with padded shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Large front panel access makes for easy packing and unpacking
- Front panel zippered top pocket for smaller items
- Daylite® compatible attachment loops / external attachment points
- Front mesh pockets
- Dual front panel StraightJacket compression straps
- Lower front panel lashing points for sleeping pad/external gear attachment
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Zippered mesh pocket on inner front pocket wall
- Extendible single tube handle with ergonomic grip provides excellent control.
- Internally reinforced 6061 aluminum frame provides great strength with less weight.
- Durable large 90 mm sealed-bearing wheels provide rolling performance on rough surfaces
- Soft edgeless padded mesh harness
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment
- Pack Carry:
- 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- Stowable tensioned mesh backpanel with padded shoulder straps and hipbelt ventilation and comfort
- Airspeed suspension with tensioned mesh backpanel provides outstanding load support and ventilation for maximum comfort
- Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface and heavy load support
- Single 25 mm webbing ErgoPull™ closure
- Main: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Accent: 500D Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom: 500D Nylon Packcloth
- Volume: 3,967 in3 / 65 L
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 27.56" x 16.14" x 13.39" / 70 x 41 x 34 cm
- Weight: 2.8 kgs / 6.17 lbs.