Built to organize, protect, carry and survive tough conditions, the NANUK 963 waterproof hard case is impenetrable and indestructible with a lightweight, tough NK-7 resin shell and it’s five (5) PowerClaw latches.
Three soft-grip handles make this wheeled case one of the most convenient and comfortable on the market. The 963's polyurethane wheels handle rough terrain with ease while the one-handed retractable handle offers unparalleled usability.
With NANUK’s exclusive locking and latching system, your case stays shut and secured until you are ready to open it.
At 29 inches long and nearly 11 inches deep, the NANUK 963 can store a whole lot of your essentials. The NANUK 963 hard case offers the maximum level of protection for all of your personal and professional equipment. It adds the convenience of wheels to make traveling much easier with your photo gear, video gear, audio gear, medical or industrial equipment, outdoor gear and much more!
For total equipment protection and loads of capacity, look no further than the NANUK 963 case retractable handle and wheels to get your gear safely from point A to point B.
The NANUK 963 protective case comes with three (3) soft grip and ergonomic handles with stainless steel hardware and spring-loaded handles to keep them out of harm’s way when traveling or during shipping. This transport case is also equipped with an automatic pressure release valve.
This MIL-Spec injection molded case is backed by a lifetime warranty. Inside, products can be secured with cubed foam, custom foam, padded dividers or the case can be purchased empty.
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x H): 29" x 18" x 10.6″ | 737 x 457 x 269 mm
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x H): 32.5" x 21" x 12.3″ | 826 x 533 x 312 mm
- Lid Depth: 2.1″ | 53 mm
- Base Depth: 8.5″ | 216 mm
- Internal Volume: 5533 cu.in | 3.2 cu.ft | 90.6 L
- Weight (empty): 22.50 lbs | 10.2 kgs
- Temperature Range: Min -20°F (-29°C ) | Max 140°F (60°C)
- Material: Lightweight NK-7 resin
- Padlock Holes Diameter: 0.340"
- Handle height from ground: 36" | 41"
- Airline carry-on: No
- Nanuk Limited Lifetime Warranty