Even at 20.5” long and 15.3” deep, the NANUK 950 makes moving heavy equipment easy.
Its polyurethane wheels are smooth on all surfaces and the one-handed retractable handle gets you from point A to B without breaking a sweat. The same tough PowerClaw superior latching system, indestructible and impenetrable NK-7 resin shell but with wheeled convenience.
Three soft-grip handles make this wheeled case one of the most convenient and easy-to-handle on the market. The 950's polyurethane wheels withstand rough terrain while the one-handed retractable handle offers unparalleled usability.
With NANUK’s exclusive locking and latching system, the NANUK 950 stays shut and secured until you are ready to open it. Built to organize, protect, carry and survive tough conditions.
The NANUK 950’s ergonomic handles feature stainless steel hardware and integrated handle stays to keep the handles out of harm’s way when traveling or during shipping.
This transport case is also equipped with an automatic pressure release valve and an integrated bezel system to accommodate custom panels without needing to drill holes so the case stays watertight.
The NANUK 950 hard case offers the maximum level of protection for all of your professional equipment.
The protective case adds the convenience of wheels to make it much easier to travel with your photo gear, video gear, audio gear, industrial equipment, electronics, medical equipment, outdoor gear and much more!
This MIL-Spec injection molded case is backed by a lifetime warranty. Inside, products can be secured with cubed foam, custom foam, padded dividers or the case can be purchased empty.
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.5" × 15.3" × 10.1” | 521 x 389 x 257 mm
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.8" × 18.3" × 11.7” | 579 x 465 x 297 mm
- Lid Depth: 2.1" | 53 mm
- Base Depth: 8.0" | 203 mm
- Internal Volume: 3168 cu.in | 1.83 cu.ft | 51.9 L
- Weight (empty): 15.1 lbs | 6.8 kgs
- Temperature Range: Min -20°F (-29°C ) | Max 140°F (60°C)
- Material: Lightweight NK-7 resin
- Max buoyancy: 110.0 lbs | 49.9 kgs
- Padlock Holes Diameter: 0.340"
- Handle height from ground: 32" | 37.5"
- Airline carry-on: No
- Nanuk Limited Lifetime Warranty