Even the most turbulent conditions don't stand a chance against the NANUK 945.
With four PowerClaw latches and NK-7 resin shell, it's the perfect case for medical equipment, camera gear, firearms, drones, and any other bulky valuables. Totally waterproof, this protective case also withstands extreme temperatures and extreme abuse so the gear inside doesn’t.
The NANUK 945 protective case comes with a soft grip and ergonomic handle to make it easy to transport.
It also features stainless steel hardware and integrated handle stay to keep the handle out of harm’s way when traveling or during shipping. This transport case is also equipped with an automatic pressure release valve and an integrated bezel system to accommodate custom panels without needing to drill holes so the case stays watertight.
A favorite among photographers and videographers, the deep and wide NANUK 945 hard case adapts to every environment.
Drone operators/pilots, outdoor enthusiasts, sportsmen, first responders, law enforcement officers, first responders, medical professionals, military, hunters and shooting sports enthusiasts also trust this case to protect their most valuable gear.
This MIL-Spec injection molded case is backed by a lifetime warranty. Inside, products can be secured with cubed foam, custom foam, padded dividers or the case can be purchased empty.
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x H): 22" × 17" × 8.2” | 559 x 432 x 208 mm
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x H): 25.1" × 19.9" × 8.8” | 638 x 505 x 224 mm
- Lid Depth: 2.1″ | 53 mm
- Base Depth: 6.1″ | 155 mm
- Internal Volume: 3067 cu.in | 1.77 cu.ft | 50.2 L
- Weight (empty): 10.6 lbs | 4.8 kgs
- Temperature Range: Min -20°F (-29°C ) | Max 140°F (60°C)
- Material: Lightweight NK-7 resin
- Max buoyancy: 120 lbs | 54.4 kgs
- Padlock Holes Diameter: 0.300"
- Airline carry-on: No
- Nanuk Limited Lifetime Warranty