The NANUK 940 offers perfect storage and protection for a camera with a lens and accessories, drones, tools, music equipment, handguns with attachments and accessories, outdoor equipment, tools, medical equipment, electronics, accessories and so much more.
Built to organize, protect, carry and survive tough conditions, the 940 waterproof hard case is impenetrable and indestructible with a lightweight, tough NK-7 resin shell and it’s PowerClaw superior latching system. With NANUK’s exclusive locking and latching system, your case stays shut and secured until you are ready to open it.
Its waterproof, dustproof, impenetrable and indestructible NK-7 resin shell and stays shut tight with its PowerClaw superior latching system. Built to organize, protect, carry and survive tough conditions and perfect for transporting everything from medical equipment to drones and camera accessories.
It also features stainless steel hardware and integrated handle stay to keep the handle out of harm’s way when traveling or during shipping. This transport case is also equipped with an automatic pressure release valve and an integrated bezel system to accommodate custom panels without needing to drill holes so the case stays watertight.
It’s become a favorite of photographers, videographers, drone operators/pilots, outdoor enthusiasts, sportsmen, law officers, first responders, medical professionals, military, hunters and shooting sports enthusiasts to protect their most valuable gear.
This MIL-Spec injection molded case is backed by a lifetime warranty. Inside, products can be secured with cubed foam, custom foam, padded dividers or the case can be purchased empty.
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x H): 20" × 14" × 8" | 508 x 356 x 203 mm
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x H): 21.7" × 16.9" × 8.5” | 557 x 429 x 216 mm
- Lid Depth: 2.1″ | 53 mm
- Base Depth: 5.9″ | 150 mm
- Internal Volume: 2240 cu.in | 1.29 cu.ft | 36.7 L
- Weight (empty): 8.4 lbs | 3.8 kgs
- Temperature Range: Min -20°F (-29°C ) | Max 140°F (60°C)
- Material: Lightweight NK-7 resin
- Max buoyancy: 80 lbs | 36.3 kgs
- Padlock Holes Diameter: 0.300"
- Airline carry-on: No*
*Check with your airline carrier before travelling.
- Nanuk Limited Lifetime Warranty