Nanuk 930 Case
Nanuk 930 Case
The NANUK 930 offers perfect storage and protection for a camera with a lens and accessories, drones, tools, music equipment, two pistols with attachments and accessories, outdoor equipment, team satellite phones, CB radio, fishing sonar, smaller tools, medical equipment, electronics, accessories and so much more.
The lightweight NANUK 930 secures bulkier equipment that is sensitive to the elements.
Its waterproof, dustproof, impenetrable and indestructible NK-7 resin shell and stays shut tight with its PowerClaw superior latching system. Built to organize, protect, carry and survive tough conditions and perfect for transporting everything from medical equipment to drones and camera accessories.
The NANUK 930 protective case comes with a soft grip and ergonomic handle to make it easy to transport.
It also features stainless steel hardware and integrated handle stay to keep the handle out of harm’s way when traveling or during shipping. This transport case is also equipped with an automatic pressure release valve and an integrated bezel system to accommodate custom panels without needing to drill holes so the case stays watertight.
The NANUK 930 adapts to every environment and is a favorite of photographers, videographers, drone operators/pilots, medical professionals, outdoor enthusiasts, sportsmen, law officers, first responders, military, hunters and shooting sports enthusiasts to protect their most valuable gear.
This MIL-Spec injection molded case is backed by a lifetime warranty. Inside, products can be secured with cubed foam, custom foam, padded dividers or the case can be purchased empty.
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x H): 18" × 13" × 6.9” | 457 x 330 x 175 mm
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.8" × 16" × 7.6” | 503 x 406 x 193 mm
- Lid Depth: 2.1″ | 53 mm
- Base Depth: 4.8″ | 121 mm
- Internal Volume: 1615 cu.in | 0.93 cu.ft | 26.5 L
- Weight (empty): 8.35 lbs | 3.79 kgs
- Temperature Range: Min -20°F (-29°C ) | Max 140°F (60°C)
- Material: Lightweight NK-7 resin
- Max buoyancy: 65 lbs | 29.5 kgs
- Padlock Holes Diameter: 0.300"
- Airline carry-on: Yes *
* Check with your airline carrier before travelling.
- Nanuk Limited Lifetime Warranty