Nanuk 925 Case With Foam
You Save: $0.00 ()
The NANUK 925 offers superior protection for a camera with a lens and accessories, drones, tools, music equipment, two pistols with attachments and accessories, outdoor equipment, team satellite phones, CB radio, fishing sonar, smaller tools, medical equipment, electronics, accessories and so much more.
The elements don’t stand a chance against the NANUK 925.
Equipment arrives at its destination dry, scratch-free, unharmed, working well and dust-free with this case. The NANUK 925 is built to organize, protect, carry and take the abuse so equipment doesn’t. The secret is its impenetrable and indestructible lightweight, tough NK-7 resin shell and it’s PowerClaw superior latching system. With NANUK’s exclusive locking and latching system, the case stays shut and secured until you are ready to open it.
The NANUK 925 protective case comes with a soft grip and ergonomic handle to make it easy to transport.
It also features stainless steel hardware and integrated handle stay to keep the handle out of harm’s way when traveling or during shipping. This transport case is also equipped with an automatic pressure release valve and an integrated bezel system to accommodate custom panels without needing to drill holes so the case stays watertight.
The NANUK 925 adapts to every environment and is a favorite of photographers, videographers, drone operators/pilots, medical professionals, outdoor enthusiasts, sportsmen, law officers, military, hunters and shooting sports enthusiasts to protect their most valuable gear.
This MIL-Spec injection molded case is backed by a lifetime warranty. Inside, products can be secured with cubed foam, custom foam, padded dividers or the case can be purchased empty.
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x H): 17" × 11.8" × 6.4” | 432 x 300 x 163 mm
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.7" × 14.8" × 7" | 475 x 376 x 178 mm
- Lid Depth: 2.1″ | 53 mm
- Base Depth: 4.3″ | 108 mm
- Internal Volume: 1284 cu.in | 0.74 cu.ft | 21 L
- Weight (empty): 6.2 lbs | 2.8 kgs
- Temperature Range: Min -20°F (-29°C ) | Max 140°F (60°C)
- Material: Lightweight NK-7 resin
- Max buoyancy: 53 lbs | 24 kgs
- Padlock Holes Diameter: 0.300"
- Airline carry-on: Yes *
* Check with your airline carrier before travelling.
- Nanuk Limited Lifetime Warranty