Nanuk 923 Case
Nanuk 923 Case
The NANUK 923 offers a perfect storage room for a laptop, camera with a lens and accessories, drones, tools, medical equipment, music equipment, two pistols with attachments and accessories, outdoor equipment, knives, fishing sonar, smaller tools, electronics and accessories.
Rubber feet provide secure grip on all surfaces without scratching, while the two standard TSA locking latches protect your gear during your travels. The spring-loaded handle retracts when not in use and the reinforced padlock eyelets add another layer of protection for expensive equipment. Protection never looked so good.
The NANUK 923 protective case comes with a soft grip and ergonomic handle to make it easy to transport.
This transport case is also equipped with an automatic pressure release valve and an integrated bezel system to accommodate custom panels without needing to drill holes so the case stays watertight. For extra security, the two latches feature an integrated TSA accepted key lock to keep your equipment securely locked during transit but accessible for inspection by the TSA when required.
Rugged, waterproof and dustproof, the 923 hard case adapts to every environment.
The NANUK 923 is favored by business people, industrial, construction and worksite teams, drone operators, photographers, sportsmen, law officers, military, medical professionals, hunters and shooting sports enthusiasts to protect their most valuable gear.
This MIL-Spec injection molded case is backed by a lifetime warranty. Inside, products can be secured with cubed foam, custom foam, padded dividers or the case can be purchased empty.
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.7" × 11.3" × 5.4” | 422 x 287 x 137 mm
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.6" × 14.4" × 6.3” | 472 x 366 x 161 mm
- Lid Depth: 1.8″ | 46 mm
- Base Depth: 3.6″ | 91 mm
- Internal Volume: 1019 cu.in | 0.57 cu.ft | 16.7 L
- Weight (empty): 6.1 lbs | 2.7 kgs
- Temperature Range: Min -20°F (-29°C ) | Max 140°F (60°C)
- Material: Lightweight NK-7 resin
- Max buoyancy: 40 lbs | 18.1 kgs
- Padlock Holes Diameter: 0.340"
- Airline carry-on: Yes *
* Check with your airline carrier before travelling.
- Nanuk Limited Lifetime Warranty