Don’t wait until it’s too late. Put your first aid kit inside a NANUK 903 First Aid Case and regain your peace of mind. Great for boats, cars, SUVs, first responders, rescue teams, ambulance, police, fire, military, camping, businesses, schools, construction vehicles, emergency preparedness, disaster preparedness and more. Also, the NANUK 903 First Aid Case floats on water.
Perfect to organize, protect and carry first aid supplies and equipment, the NANUK 903 waterproof hard case is impenetrable and indestructible with a lightweight tough resin shell and double side-mounted PowerClaw superior latching system. With NANUK’s exclusive locking and latching system, your case stays shut and secured until you are ready to open it.
The NANUK 903 protective case comes with a soft grip and ergonomic handle to make it easy to transport.
It also features stainless steel hardware and integrated handle stay to keep the handle out of harm when traveling or during shipping. This transport case is also equipped with an automatic pressure release valve and an integrated bezel system to accommodate custom panels without needing to drill holes so the case stays watertight.
A fully-functioning first-aid kit is critical in numerous emergency situations. Imagine a worst-case scenario where you require your first aid kit and you find that yours is wet or damaged!
This is an avoidable situation thanks to the new NANUK 903 Waterproof First Aid Case. The NANUK 903 is virtually indestructible, lightweight, watertight and features our patented PowerClaw Superior latching system.
It will keep your first aid kit (sold separately) safe and dry in a case that’s been engineered and manufactured to stringent military specifications and to surpass the needs of the most demanding users.
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.4" × 4.9" × 3.1” | 188 x 124 x 79 mm
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.1" × 6.8" × 3.8” " 231 x 173 x 97 mm
- Lid Depth: 0.5" | 13 mm
- Base Depth: 2.6" | 66 mm
- Internal Volume: 112 cu.in | 0.06 cu.ft | 2.0 L
- Weight (empty): 1.3 lbs | 0.6 kg
- Temperature Range: Min -20°F (-29°C ) | Max 140°F (60°C)
- Material: Lightweight NK-7 resin
- Max buoyancy: 4 lbs | 2.0 kgs
- Padlock Holes Diameter: 0.265"
- Airline carry-on: Yes *
* Check with your airline carrier before travelling.
- Nanuk Limited Lifetime Warranty